Need Urgent Suggestions...

crosshair

Disciple
I used a Sony MDR XD200 headphone until it broke recently and i need a new pair of headphones. My budget is around 1.5k-1.6k and i seem to like the Sennheiser HD201 and Sony MDR ZX300.. Are these the best choices at this price point? I need headphones only,not in-earbuds,and my primary concerns are music and movies.. Any suggestion will be more than welcome..

If you want bass then go for Sennheiser HD202-1.7k OR if you good neutral sound with nice detailing go for HD201-1.4k,The comfort level is really amazing of both so go for either one you wish.

If you want bass then go for Sennheiser HD202-1.7k OR if you good neutral sound with nice detailing go for HD201-1.4k,The comfort level is really amazing of both so go for either one you wish.

Is the Sennheiser one better than the Sony one?

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

The Creative HQ1400 looks a good bet too ......

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

The Creative HQ1400 Looks a good bet too....

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

The Creative HQ1400 Looks a good bet too....

And so does tha philips shp2700 one...

The sennheiser
HD202 or HD201 head-phones are better than sony one in clarity of music and bass.

Don't go for Creative HQ1400 it's good but not better than your sennheiser headphone.

And so does tha philips shp2700 one...
I also have Philips SHP2500. It's a comfortable headphone for your ears. But It's have no bass. so i prefer you to go with Sennheiser HD202 or Sennheiser HD201. Hope this help. Cheers.

Back