NetBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hi all..

Looking for a netbook for a friend of mine. Need to get one by April 1st week. If any good ebay offer let me know.

Reqs:

1. Min of 10 inch screen size
2. TOP NOTCH COSMETIC CONDN.
3. Battery life of normal netbooks should be there.
4. Options to increase HDD/RAM size without tampering warranty will be welcomed
5. Ebay listing with price agreed necessary. You can add the 6%
6. PM with expected price after checking around please.

Max Budget is 15k. For new ones. not for used ones.

PM me.

m-J

I second the suggested listing for budget netbook.

BTW: Replacing hard disk will void warranty and you will also lose windows if pre-loaded as well recovery feature.

^^

There is no need for my friend to get expensive model. webcam+battery life+10"+<15k

bump...........

SonyVaio VPCM126AG. 10"/2GB/320GB/Win7 Registered/Battery upto 7 HRS.

Charger/BagPack/Memo Included.

Expecting around 18K.

Folks.

Under no circumstance i will get a netbook over 15k. Already that samsung n1xx is in ebay for around 14k. so anything similar speced and priced lower.

My friend just gonna use this for VC and she wants it to be pretty without seconds cooties on it. :S.

Battery backup would be pretty bad on that model mind you.It's only coming with a 3 Cell Battery where the majority of Netbooks do come with at least a 6 Cell Battery.That's the reason the price is low for this HP Netbook + No OS & only 1GB of Ram. ;)

with the coupon mentioned, Samsung N150 along with free Iomega 250GB portable HDD will cost of Rs 16669/-, sell of that HDD which should easily go for Rs.1500, and the final cost for you would be 15k. :) Thats a sweet deal.

sushrukh said:
Battery backup would be pretty bad on that model mind you.It's only coming with a 3 Cell Battery where the majority of Netbooks do come with at least a 6 Cell Battery.That's the reason the price is low for this HP Netbook + No OS & only 1GB of Ram. ;)
In that case he can easily get the Samsung N148 from dvdstoredelhi for < 14k without any coupons.

As for the 'No OS' thing, that was a joke right?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back