Audio Neutral'ish IEM around ₹5k

imran27

Recruit
I prefer neutral sound signature, I have been a fan of M40X and currently using the Brainwavz HM5 and I just love them

Past IEM that I liked have been the SoundMagic E10 but they had quite a noticeable bass boost and they were too bright, very boosted highs.

I want something close to neutral. I ordered ATH-CKX9 and tried them and instantly re-packaged them made a return request, they have too much boomy bass for my taste, E10's were better than CKX9. But I need to know if there is something more neutral/natural/flat compared SoundMagic E10? I am thinking of SoundMagic E80S, they have been reported to have a very neutral'ish sound signature with very slight bass boost (like the M40X has, I can live with that).

Do you guys have any other recommendations?

You can buy soundmagic e80. These are the Audiophile Earphones. Bass has a great extension which allows you to listen to as low as you can without any distortion, it feels so natural! It's punchy but no exaggerating as Sony's EB series and Beyerdynamix DTX 102.
Mids are the clearest of all I've ever heard. Soundstage and instrument separation is wonderful.
Treble is also better than of all the earphones .

@rakesh.kumar thank you for your helpful reply.

I just returned the awful ATH-CKX9, I will wait for a week or two to get more replies and then buy a new IEM. Currently I target E80, nothing else seems to be nearby for the sound I want

But I read they are not that neutral? How would you describe their sound signature? Compared to say SM E10 or CKX9

I own E10's. As compared to them, they are far neutral in terms of bass, treble is neutral and mids are great. Its bit more on the side of mids and treble but overall they are quite neutral. And the quality of earphones are ultimate. The cable is soo sturdy as well as its removable.

I own E10's. As compared to them, they are far neutral in terms of bass, treble is neutral and mids are great. Its bit more on the side of mids and treble but overall they are quite neutral. And the quality of earphones are ultimate. The cable is soo sturdy as well as its removable.
I expected this, hence I already ordered them yesterday from flipkart, they asked today at my residence. I will try them out an dpost my impression soon

Will they accept even after the seal of the box has been broken? If you don't like the sound signature?
Yes they will. When I requested a return I straight away wrote that it has wayy too much bass and I don't like it at all, the return was accepted and initiated in the next morning

Highly recommend vsonic vsd5,they are much better than my ath m40x.They have neutral sound signature if your source is bad they might sound harsh

Back