New ACT(BEAM) Broadband Plans-2015

Hello guys , I'm on ACT 20Mbps plan 1050 (1220) and getting speeds upto 19 Mbps . Upgrading to 100Mbps in 36 Hours . Was told they would conduct a feasibility study and then 100Mbps bond fees something . I hope ill get it within 24 hours . Will post the speed results then :)

I play PWI online and aoe nutter at voobly .. pings around 20ms at current speeds

Test time: 16:55

Asia:

EU:

US:

Seen everyone bragging about high speed, no one bothered to post in detail so taking some time in posting this.. Speeds are good as of now. Even http downloads via good routes are consistent

mera toh 15th tak khatam :(
Todays goal : To download 20Gb Data.

Ncwog6l.jpg

What does the FUP reset on the 'my account' page mean?
Reset based on number of days and amount on pro rata basis.

If you are on 1200 75Gb plan - You do a reset on 21th of a month. They charge you for the 10 days and you will get FUP/10days = 25Gb
FUP reset cost = 40/day*10days = 400rs for 25Gb, Earlier it used to be full Gb Reset.

@NjoniKill - How did the 100 Mbps upgrade go ? Could you share some speed tests to US servers ?

Sure i have been using it for a month and its been awesome . To US servers i'll see now but my game that i play connects to US east coast and the strength is pretty good. no lag even at high graphics and large number of connections. Here's a screenshot .
Screenshot (11).png

Sure i have been using it for a month and its been awesome . To US servers i'll see now but my game that i play connects to US east coast and the strength is pretty good. no lag even at high graphics and large number of connections. Here's a screenshot .
You wasted 60Gb, Ping me on last 2days of any month if you have Gb's to donate :p

ill post some speedtests from US EU AND ASIA .. cant pro cut it so ill paste raw pics ..i have to go sleep[DOUBLEPOST=1433134902][/DOUBLEPOST]
You wasted 60Gb, Ping me on last 2days of any month if you have Gb's to donate :p
haha sure , unfortunatly i downgraded back to 20Mbps .. as you saw it was a waste , I dont have time to play much what with exams and all arnd the corner . Maybe ill upgrade again after .
P.S - The act guy called me and asked me if i wanted to upgrade to the 250 Mbps line . , -------- Yeah right ! :p

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    733.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    718.7 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    762.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    690.7 KB · Views: 296
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    745.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    671.9 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    727.7 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
250Mbps for Residential customer, that too without upgrading your cable ? :p They would have to replace your existing line with a Cat 6 cable or else install an CPE inside your home without changing your existing wiring.

Back