New AIRTEL Plans coming..

well for many of us billing cycle ends on 26th....so lets wait...i dont mind waiting another 3 months for it...coz the CC is way better than any provider...when it comes it should be stable enough

who ever said its coming on the 20th please call back cc yell at them and know exact dates or something . mostly i think it will be 26th jan as a republic day gift. just hope for the best.

My speed has been doubled from past 2weeks or so. I dont mind waiting a little longer for airtel to come up with their plans. I think they will declare their plans on next financial year.

200mph said:
who ever said its coming on the 20th please call back cc yell at them and know exact dates or something . mostly i think it will be 26th jan as a republic day gift. just hope for the best.

I'm firing a mail right away... it was to the grievance cell of Airtel... Lets see what they have to tell now....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ya racy1 ... give them a good firing. ask them to disclose their plans also . cant wait to see 2mbps @ unlimited !!! or may be 1 even !!! lolz the more the better

airtel pings to SG routes are fixed...

time to get some frags////:D :D :hap2:

2dr5bih.jpg

I have done the same...sent a mail to the nodal officer a couple of days ago, they tried calling me in the morning but I was asleep. Sent them a reminder mail again today.

I don't understand why there is so much "TOP SECRET" to this whole issue.... Why can't AIRTEL atlest enlighten on any plan they have to upgrade speeds....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Its looks like it has something to do with National Security...... thats why so much secrecy to unveil new plans....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This has been the most depressing thread I have come across. Didnt thought I would ever say this, but the govt. ISPs have made the pvt players bight the dust and their (airtel) lack of response just shows how they take their customers for granted.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
They're not upto anything :p. The exhuberance shared by everyone on this forum makes you feel as if airtel will do something : D.

That's the thing. All we do is rant on forums!

We need to take it out in the real world. Get your friends and neighbours to call up Airtel and other private ISP's to upgrade their speeds. Keep applying different methods from comparing them to BSNL to complaining how even 256 isn't enough to watch youtube videos and yet they call it broadband.

Any journalists and magazine/paper writers should make our message reach to the masses, about how they're being merely puppetised by our ISP. Its 2007 and yet India, the supposed leaders in IT countries lacks REAL BROADBAND penetration.

256, capped 2mbps is a gimmick. Don't get fooled to easily.

Guy's....

I got a call this morning from AIRTEL.... The guy said the new plans are sent to COO for approvals.... He had info about only one new plan though...Details are...:(

- 2Mbps....
- 2.5 GB DL limit...
- 700/- rent with free landline connection (Only Rent)...
- all telephone calls charged @ Re.1/- (STD, GSM, WLL, Local)

:( :(

He said there might be more plans but he does not have information about them.... But said since BSNL has released new plans & AIRTEL wants to stop any exodus of its customers.... They will release comparable plans....But there is no date fixed yet to release the new plans :no:

Which means there will not be any unlimited plan for 2Mbps for all 256UL users... there might be a speed upgrade to 512Kbps... but he was not sure....:no: :no: :no:

All & All it seems AIRTEL will also not give broadband with unlimted download....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back