New audio system...

Chaos

Skilled
Just bought Jamo S408 floorstanders + NAD C320BEE integrated amp :D. Will come tomorrow.... just can't wait for them to arrive :p.

Naa got a real good deal on the C320BEE so chucked the marantz ;). This NAD sounds better than a marantz anyway :p.

Edit: @smith... no sub required... these floorstanders have 2x 8" drivers.

Edit2: forgot to mention the price... Damn feel guilty for spending so much. 16K for the speakers and 22K for amp :(. Good thing though is I don't have to upgrade for a long long time... especially the amp.

Hmmm Jamo huh... nice.. and NAD well Congrats, you rock! I am keen on getting Jamo's for my place too just that the deal is not happening...

this thing will tear away a girls' dress if the audio is maxed ? ;)
now i want to come to your home...we will have a small meet @ chaos home next sunday?..what say guys?

Only the floorstanders. I don't need a home theater... Only stereo listening. They only have packages they have consists of the lowest end denon receiver for home theater or lowest end yamaha integrated amp.(sheesh :p)

Yet another high end purchase for chaos :D The Jamo's are simply amazing for the price. He was almost tempted to go for even better speakers, but restrained himself :p

Back