New audio system...

hey Chaos, so u n hunter went together to get the Jamo or what?
I am in Chennai otherwise would have rushed to ur house tomorrow itself & enthrilled myself...:)

gracious.......... congrats th speakers are really cheap thing is its only the amp thtsholding be back from buying it and making me to go with themx5021's :p

regenade2 said:
hey Chaos, so u n hunter went together to get the Jamo or what?
I am in Chennai otherwise would have rushed to ur house tomorrow itself & enthrilled myself...:)
Yup... me, hunter, my brother and sandy.

wow, cool...

congrats...

umm how would the sound of this compare to the LG home theatre with 4 tower speakers that i got...

26k including dvd player..

man that itself is an overkill for a home system I feel...

errr me soo lost in this thread :(... i dunno what it is.. so anyone hook me up to a good link of this home theatre system(if that's what it is?? )

Installed the speakers today... obviously doesn't sound as good as the store... gotta give them some time to break in. Pics tomorrow ;).

Congrats Mate! Good Buy....

obviously doesn't sound as good as the store... gotta give them some time to break in.

BTW this stems more out of the way less than perfect acoustics of a normal Living room vs the way better acoustics of an audio showroom ...and not outta that mythical break-in period thing ;)

Back