New BSNL 2mbps Ulimit 1.1k

ASCI is run by advertising agency heads.

Guess who pays for advertising.

They'll pull the ads, and help disguise it even better.

Not gonna reach the intended result, noble intentions notwithstanding.

But if all the top officers get daily mails with consumers complaining about the plans at least a couple of them might feel bad :D

chiron said:
But if all the top officers get daily mails with consumers complaining about the plans at least a couple of them might feel bad :D

There will be some serious action then. We all having problems with the service, suggestion to improve plans should directly mail in bulk to the concerned officers / department.

chiron said:
Just sent this to the cmd and marketing; wonder if I'll get a reply.

There are 500 free calls also. So effectively for broadband you pay only 1100 - 500 = 600. I am not supporting BSNL here. But when you are making a point, make sure you are covered :)

why do they even call it unlimited they should cal it
F @#kd
Up
Plans

having 2mbps speed only up till 10gb after that you all have just been looted :hap2:

just got a message from airtel.. it says.. Recharge with Rs.98 and get UNLIMITED GPRS UPTO 2 GB.. i was like :rofl:

do these guys even know what UNLIMITED stands for?? :mad:

dyna said:
There are 500 free calls also. So effectively for broadband you pay only 1100 - 500 = 600. I am not supporting BSNL here. But when you are making a point, make sure you are covered :)

oh, well... i missed that and its sent already so I can't do anything about that.

LMAO. when i saw the ad in today's paper, i thought to myself:

somebody's gonna put this up on TE and everybody's gonna go OMG OMG BSNL Rules AMAZING PLANS BEST ISP IN THE COUNTRY in the first page of the thread until someone points out on the 2nd page, the retarded FUP that this plan would definitely have.

Ad in todays Economic times now mentions Fair usage :bleh:

getimage.dll

Back