Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Never used, clearing out gadgets to make way for new ones
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (black)
  • Expected Price: Rs 5000
  • Shipping charges: Shipping extra, on actuals - will be packed securely
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/galaxy-watch-active/
  • Description if any: Scratchless, brand-new and unused, perfect working, open box, charging cable unused (pls note this is Active version 1 - not version 2. It is great for people with smaller wrists.) Includes black silicon strap in two sizes to fit a wide variety of wrist sizes. Compatible with any standard watch straps. This is a Tizen smartwatch, OLED touchscreen, compatible with both iOS and Android. Fantastic watch faces are available for it, thousands of them. You will be getting something that is practically brand new at one fourth or one third of original MRP (I think it was Rs 18k originally). Still - open to reasonable offers.
  • Reason for Sale: Got as gift, never used it, clearing out gadget drawer to make way for new gadgets :)
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: NA (got as gift in Aug 2019)
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
    • Shipping from: Goa (Bambolim)
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer can pick up
    • Payment options: Bank transfer, Gpay, Paytm 100% in advance of shipping
20210729_180111.jpg

20210729_180145.jpg

20210729_180310.jpg

20210729_180349.jpg

20210729_180441.jpg

20210729_180532.jpg

@Dynomite I've made the payment in full, inclusive of Shipping charges. As requested please make the video of packaging and please share it with the shipping details.

Payment received in full from @Altair
Packaging video shared as requested, product securely packaged and shipped out today and tracking number shared too. To the others in the thread @rr9 @blitzkrieg811 - I have listed a few other things (plus more that I haven’t yet listed)

Back