New Member, also trying to reach mods :)

Hey Everyone,
This is Jay, owner of Mystic Mining (https://mysticmining.us) based out of US and designer of (arguably) the most gorgeous looking 12 GPU mining case :D
I am originally from Kolhapur/MAH and still actively involved with Indian gaming communities (mainly for AOE, CS and PC hardware related stuff).

Well, I still travel to India often and wanted to find an outlet in Indian market not just for mining related stuff but then I always have surplus hardware items from mining builds.
Fresh here on the forum and planning to stay active. Happy to answer any mining related questions if anyone interested.

Btw, I was unable to create FS thread in the marketplace section so I purchased reseller account for a month but still unable to create FS thread. Wondering if mods need to approve me or something! I was unable to pm mods either so hopefully someone will direct me. Thank you.

Hey Everyone,
This is Jay, owner of Mystic Mining (https://mysticmining.us) based out of US and designer of (arguably) the most gorgeous looking 12 GPU mining case :D
I am originally from Kolhapur/MAH and still actively involved with Indian gaming communities (mainly for AOE, CS and PC hardware related stuff).

Well, I still travel to India often and wanted to find an outlet in Indian market not just for mining related stuff but then I always have surplus hardware items from mining builds.
Fresh here on the forum and planning to stay active. Happy to answer any mining related questions if anyone interested.

Btw, I was unable to create FS thread in the marketplace section so I purchased reseller account for a month but still unable to create FS thread. Wondering if mods need to approve me or something! I was unable to pm mods either so hopefully someone will direct me. Thank you.
Are you still active here?

Well, they are mfr in USA and I assemble them in Indiana so they are expensive to get here. I have shipped them to Noida and pune when market was hot and shipping costed around $230 for those locations.

I imagine in current market, spending that much on shipping wont be feasible even though rig price is dropped now. What kind of Qty are you looking?
I am currently in my hometown kolhapur and I am exploring local manufacturing options for future assuming mining ever picks up (and so I am prepared).

For bulk, something can be done as I can get cheaper sea freight or something.

Been more than a month, have posted multiple messages, have paid fees for dealer's paradise, created listing there and I am still recruit.
Can any mod please check the profile and change the status?
Been more than a month, have posted multiple messages, have paid fees for dealer's paradise, created listing there and I am still recruit.
Can any mod please check the profile and change the status?
Well, who merged my post from another thread into this?

So a moderator is reading this but not able to respond or PM? What is going on here really?

Last edited:
Back