New Moto Rokr E6

It is an average sort of a 2mp phone camera probably in the same league as 6233, but I think it does have a macro mode which can be an advantage....

and methinks it is overpriced at 17.5k,.. The ad is awesome but we are not goin to pay fr that. ;)

the phone is good but aint AT ALL WORTH the price for which it retails for....if it would have been retailling under 13k, then it would mean some serious compettion

hmmm I was wondering If there is any differnce between rokr E6 and moto ming????

both have same screen, camera , UI and also A2dp .....

maybe the music app is different...

the major diffrence that i can make out are, a 3.5mm jack, SD card instead of microSD, EDGE and screen 3 applications...ofcourse, form factor is always there :p

a difference of 3.5k without bill?? :O:O Damn good man...whr did u buy it from??someone said tht it doesnt have an equalizer..is it true?? I mean, a music centric phone without equalizer..tht sounds weird..:O

Yes i got everything that comes with it the Headset (Awesome sound quality), 1 GB Memory Card , Data Cable .... but yes it does'nt have an equalizer...i got it from Alpha Vile Parle.

i got it from Alpha Vile Parle.

Lol..i shud have guessed..:p btw, i seriously think tht moto shud come up with the equalizer in the next firmware upgrade...a lot of ppl will be complaining about this serious oversight..i mean, what made them think tht they cud sell a music centric phone without an equalizer? Given the quality of mp3s, an equalizer is a must...:hap5:

^^Lol..n i cant live without an equalizer...most mp3s are weak on high frequencies (the treble) because of compression...(more so the ones below 192kbps) n as i'm a diehard rock fan, i cant live with a dead treble...i like my songs nice n crisp...treble, more often than not, adds to tht crispness of the musical instruments in the song..but if u go overboard, it'll sound like jhankaar beats..:lol: so yeah, a rite low, mid n high frequency setting is required to get the best overall effects possible..:) Something which cannot be achieved without an equalizer..:hap5:

rahul_varma said:
Yes i got everything that comes with it the Headset (Awesome sound quality), 1 GB Memory Card , Data Cable .... but yes it does'nt have an equalizer...i got it from Alpha Vile Parle.

did u get a normal headset or the same wireless headset shown in the ad? I was told the wireless headset costs an additional 5k.

Back