New pc for 55k

Intel DH55TC Motherboard | Hardware Secrets

Intel DH55TC MicroATX Mainboard Review (page 9) - X-bit labs

First go through these reviews. Know something about the stuff before recommending it to others and making bold claims such as O.Cing that proccy to 4GHz on this barebones mobo.It also provides least amount of O.C ing options.

Intel DH55TC has only one overclocking option: the adjustment of the CPU base clock from 133 MHz to 240 MHz in 1 MHz steps.

Its a cheapest, most basic H-55 mobo in the market today and people who go by Intel name for everything or those who have the smallest of budgets for a H-55 mobo get them. It doesnt even use Ferrite chokes for CPU VRM and instead uses inferior iron chokes(most entry level mobos use ferrite chokes now a days. Even 2.3k worth Gigayte G41 LGA775 mobo uses ferrite chokes :p)

Intel DH55TC is a very basic motherboard for the new Core i3 and Core i5 processors with integrated video. Its highlights include the presence of three video connectors (VGA, DVI-D and HDMI, although only two of them can be used at the same time) and a mix of Japanese and solid capacitors.

Its drawbacks include the presence of only three shared analog audio jacks, no on-board SPDIF connectors (it has an SPDIF header, so you can easily have SPDIF outputs by buying and installing an adaptor, though), a voltage regulator circuit that could be better designed and only a very basic overclocking option (although for the target-audience of this board the lack of more overclocking features isn’t a problem).

Nevertheless, Intel DH55TC will probably be a market success after all as it will be used by enterprises for office computers, especially if they had used other primitive Intel mainboards with integrated graphics иуащку and had been satisfied with their functionality. Some home users may also be enticed by the Intel brand into buying this product because they don’t know that Intel mainboards are far inferior in quality to Intel CPUs and chipsets. Intel mainboards are not so good in most cases, and Intel DH55TC is a living proof of that. You can skip DH55TC if there are other more functional alternatives available to you. Don’t become one of the disappointed owners of a “mainboard by name”, now you have been warned.

^^

lol the people here only sell sempron 140's with no amd mobos available(cpu for show)

and i5 650 ,i3 530 and i7 860 on some stupid foxconn boards thats all

nothing else

i hate staying in the gulf,wish i cud permanently shift to mumbai(visit once a year)

the countries are really behind in all this

and im 15 and have to build the pc on my own as no one knows what is a crossfire setup ,a psu above 400W and a branded case

Back