New Prince of Persia

yea its fun. WW was amazing coz of the Dahaka sequences.. der was no thrill in T2T, maan im gettin crazy here..:S

hope dey add lots n lots thrills in de upcomin release.....:eek:hyeah:

it's gr8 news really! but nintendo paid them for making the game only for DS (for handheld consoles), so they won't release it for PSP. Same thing happened with Assassins Creed.

BTW, this is gr8 use of the gaming engine. They used the POP engine to develop Assassins Creed and now they will tweak the Assassin Creed engine to make POP.

wow !!!

its the greatest news in recent months.....at least for me......
POPWW is the best game on earth.......though T2T brought nothing new, but I enjoyed playing that too.......
And now POP4 (whats the name? any info ??) !!!!!:hap2:

waiting !! waiting !!!

gamepagol said:
this is one of series of games which i like most... sands of time and warrior within was best as i completed both 3 times but still can't win the Two Thrones:mad: ... waiting for the next action of the prince:)

I think T22T was the easiest......You should be able to own that, if you are through with WW.

kin_of_evil said:
Music to my ears ....

so glad another one is confirmed now.. Warrior within was amazing @ first but it go so repetitive. i lyked TT more, but @ de same time WW rox. lol now derz a battle by itself :p

Cummon man, if you really cared about the sory line, you wont complain about the repetetiveness...IMO its was the finest amongst all considering th plot. My only wish was that it had better graphics and better testing (the game had a lot of bugs.....I'll rate T2T to be the best in a way that it is thoiroughly tested and is literally bug free)

sushantV said:
Cummon man, if you really cared about the sory line, you wont complain about the repetetiveness...IMO its was the finest amongst all considering th plot. My only wish was that it had better graphics and better testing (the game had a lot of bugs.....I'll rate T2T to be the best in a way that it is thoiroughly tested and is literally bug free)

yea datz der. @ first it wasn't repetitive at all. I loved it, which made me play the game some 4-5 times. :eek:hyeah: :D then only i found it repetitive :bleh: :tongue:

yea, now wen i think abt it.. DE GAME ROCKED! :clap:

sushantV said:

Could you list out some of the bugs that you encountered in WW? It must be so satisfying to discover bugs in software products / games, right ?

Google for Warrior within glitches. You'll find a lot.

It must be so satisfying to discover bugs in software products / games, right ?

Why do u think so ? Man WW is still one of my best games, o ever played....it was in fact irritating to see that the game stuck up and you cant move ahead....and other little MISSING REFINEMENTS.

Still to ans that, the worst was RETURN TO THE ISLAND BUG....after first encounter with KAILEENA......the game halts and starts in a never ending mode (instead of the start of chase by DAHAKA)

The second is when u try to break the throne by the tiger sword...i guess.......the game goes black.

There were numerous instances where the prince becomes dead by falling from small heights...and sometimes he doesn't.

I wish the graphics and geometry were more polished...at least in the T2T, it was very well tested.

sushantV said:
Google for Warrior within glitches. You'll find a lot.

OH ! So thats how you found out all those glitches.

it was in fact irritating to see that the game stuck up and you cant move ahead....and other little MISSING REFINEMENTS.

As far as I am concerned , I didnt have to face any situation like that, or may be I was too immersed in the gameplay to notice these glitches . :p

Back