New PS3 today? Current PS3 Pricecut Official!

^He he yeah! A straight 100$ slash from the previous pricing! But the 80GB phat model's going to be phased out!

And if all those rumour-mongers're to be believed, the new slim PS3 looks crap!

How long would it take for Sony India to actually reflect the price cuts btw? Any clue on that?

Really no point in asking such a question.

Mr Bose said Immediately.

We cannot say what does immediately mean in their dictionary.

Also i doubt a similar value cut wd be witnessed Here. They always fleece in India.

well if they honestly pass on the benefit to india,it should be cheaper by around 5.5k,IMO knowing sonyindia they won't cut the price by much.

Spacescreamer said:
^^ You forgot to tell the Price for preorder: $299 !!

Now thats interesting. :)
Let GamesCom be over with and official word be out.

ya.. my internet cpnnection wasn't working.. slipped from my mind while i was updating the post from my phone.

adder said:
well if they honestly pass on the benefit to india,it should be cheaper by around 5.5k,IMO knowing sonyindia they won't cut the price by much.

True that! :(

I'm expecting around 17k. Yeah that's a highly optimistic price-cut if it'd ever happen here sooner or later!

^^ Oh We not gonna take ur opinion on that.

We know u r smitten by the ps3 and have decided to take the plunge, so ur viewpoints are redundant u ps3 loverboi :p

Lets see what goodies India has in store.

You beat all of us to it u Son Of A Gun. :)

EDIT: I Actually had mentioned the price earlier.. SO i WIN :bleh:

Waiting for the Indian pricing Now.
Thats the big question any Indian game fanatic wd want answered.
And Somebody pls tell me GOW3 Spl edition is coming with prev editions in HD.

EDIT 2: Dont tell me u been sleeping while the petition was going on officially for that Spl. Edition.
M gonna get the ps3 for that only.

Ha ha! But sadly as rumoured it was the ugly slim version! Seems price cuts're going to be announced tomorrow!

Ha, I can sleep peacefully tonight!

EDIT: Did you just say GOW3? :eek:hyeah:

EDIT2: Me too was waiting for GOW3 TBP! But KZ2, Uncharted and MGS4 wanted me to buy thi thing soon enough! Not to mention the much awaited sequel to Uncharted!

Back