New PSP

bt i think Sony wil try best to get the newer psp to be robust enuf to stop ppl from running the dwnloaded ISO files ...

Yep, thats true, and it'll be some time, maybe even a lot of time before one will be able to play iso's on that.

its al a rumour and sony itself have said they have no ideas on making a new psp anyways $170 WITH 8gb flash+ slim will be a good competition to the ipod , forget it

it wont cost near as much as the psps selling now and for people who know how the ps2 slim turned out 2 be compared 2 the original ps2 shud know better

Sayyy ..

speak of the Angel and hear the flutter of the wings .. or was it smthing like speak of the devil and ....... :bleh:

wisely said soulfire... bt jst a small ques.. do i sniff a fresh buyer coming out in defense for his new baby too ?? i mean the vigour surely seems to having an extra something in it :p

wisely said soulfire... bt jst a small ques.. do i sniff a fresh buyer coming out in defense for his new baby too ?? i mean the vigour surely seems to having an extra something in it

lol.....do tell Soulfire :p

Don Worry Soulfire!!! I guess it would probably be a rumour....SONY wont invest on a modification of Already successful PSP. why wud they invest unneccesarily when they are already running in losses....IMO they wud make a slim PSP by next year not this year atleast!!!

First I doubt its true. And even if it is... it will take atleast 2008 Q3 to be released that a good enough time to enjoy what we have here :)

well even if it does come ouut i dont have even 0.00000000000000001% regret buyin the psp now ....lets see how things go its good if it does come out at that price

what im rying 2 say is those who wanna buy buy now unless u can wait and u can also extend ur budget for the new baby coz it wont be anywhere near $170

All the modifications are minor in nature......So if they do wanna release this thingy by sept-oct. this yr, they can easily do it.I mean sony has been playing ard. with LED screens for the past 2 yrs. now...So should take them that long to come out with the new psp. Also using led screen will bring down the size of this thing.other modifications won't take long either.

The only part of this article that i don't agree with is the price .I don't think sony will sell an 8Gb gaming device for 170$$$$.That sounds too good to be true.I hope sony allows it's users to run homebrew apps on this thingy without the need for any mods/fw changes.

--------

This is great news.8GBs of internal flash memory and led screens would mean we could store lots of movies, music and games on this thingy take it to the office, play ard. for the whole day without worrying about the charge running out!!:D This is exactly the sort of thing i was looking for.........would completely justify my decision to leave the private sector for a govt. job:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WEWT. I got m dad to bring me a brand new psp+2gb mem stick+3.03 firmware+9 pre-installed games from SG.

Are the homebrew games as good as the ones released on the 3k UMD bullshit that sony peddles? I already have a 30 gig ipod so I picked up the cheaper 2gb walla mem stick.
Hows the WiFi thingy goig on for the psp. Is it easy to configure and stuff? Last of all, I'll probably be bugging everyone askng questions like - "How do I install games??!/1?!!" so please don't ban me. Ty. <3

First n FOremost....welcome to the world of PSP!!!

Homebrew games are good but not upto the mark of UMD titles....Homebrew basically are application which an genuine FW wudnt allow us.....Also WIFI is very easy to configure....& about installing games...go on the site called </title> <style> </style><META name="verify-v1" content="00nVKbP8LEeEfryWExYmtM8/jGfYIOj5JdZFebMBUMA=" /> <META name="verify-v1" content="yREuHNoxwQ2xDOptIWrCEzg1dFgJBM5A3dK395byAuw=" /> <link rel="icon" href="http://www.geocities.com/raahul124/anima !!!

there u wud get the complete walkthrough/tutorial on how to install games....or else google for psp.qj.net that site is also good....ne help post it...we are here only!!!

Back