New PSP

i didnt manage 2 get the psp as all core versions @ alfa were 2.81 fw

my friend rushabt bought a value pack for 10.5k with 1.52 fw(lucky him)

does any1 know anywhere else reliable in mumbai where i could get this , plz reply asap so i can buy this 2morro

ps.
2in1 usb+ power cable = 90 @ alfa
screenguard og = 415

finally got mypsp today after lotsa haggling @ raghuleela mall in kandivili

got a 2.60 fw went 2.60>2.80>1.50>3.40-OE

playing tekken n burnout on it now, rockin kool

and oh yea i got it for 8200 core , he siaid 8800 but bargaining helped

a big thanks to techead,xXx who helped me in the whole thing .

Good deal..! But get a hard cover case asap! That friggin screen is very delicate, I am now regretting my decision of buyin that soft leather case. :-0

@Soulfire My pleasure to help a gamer like u...

U really found the solution on net is it???

Also buy a screenguard/scratchguard asap cos i didnt & a small scratch is still visible on my PSP....lol...Enjoy the games on PSP dude....there's a bright future for PSP ahead with games like DMC, Silent Hill & Father of all games - GOD OF WAR is coming to ur very own PSP....

SoulFire said:
finally got mypsp today after lotsa haggling @ raghuleela mall in kandivili

got a 2.60 fw went 2.60>2.80>1.50>3.40-OE

playing tekken n burnout on it now, rockin kool

and oh yea i got it for 8200 core , he siaid 8800 but bargaining helped

a big thanks to techead,xXx who helped me in the whole thing .

Me too got a PSP for my bro this week. Got it for 169.9$ on Amazon.. Came with the 2.71 firmware and went from 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 3.40 OE..

Got a Sandisk 2 GB Pro duo card for 40$...

From amazon? What were the shipping charges? Did they accept your credit card online or did you make the payment from some service like Paypal?

Params7 said:
From amazon? What were the shipping charges? Did they accept your credit card online or did you make the payment from some service like Paypal?

Oops.. Sorry for the confusion. Im in US at the moment so ordered it from there.. And yup, its paid using a credit card.

Just got a 1gb Sony pro duo stick yesterday. It comes with 5yrs warranty. Can any one help me with formating it with my pc. i need to dump data on it to test the psp later today.

Already got one. I have just used the default format option available on right click and used fat-32 as the format. Do I need to replace the MEMSTICK.IND & MSTK_PRO.IND files back for it to work? Also what folder do I need to add in it to test on a psp. I want to check the psp for sound as well as dead pixels. I already have the test images as well as some mp3 files and videos in mp4 format. I guess the test pieces will be below 3.0 FW.

do u have the supporting files of PSP software???

If yes, then the folders would be automatically created for PSP...wat u do is format your card on PSP...then copy the folders from the stick on ur HDD....then format it the way u formatted it previously for FAT32...then paste those files folders back to PSP....voila..it will work fine..

also u'll have to put the files in their respective folders....

to insert movie..follow the link

How to put movies on PSP: Putting videos on Sony PlayStation Portable.

for further query...post here....

Back