Android New Realme launch prices (phones & tablet)

nemo_online

Disciple
Screen capture from the launch event. On sale from 13th September.
realme new launch prices 9-09-21.jpg

The choice of processor is really underwhelming on the realme pad, hopefully Mi pad 5 realease soon.
Edit: Also they decide to not release the wifi verion on 16th sept, I think it looks the most reasonable and desirable and no one know when it will launch.

Last edited:
The choice of processor is really underwhelming on the realme pad, hopefully Mi pad 5 realease soon.
Edit: Also they decide to not release the wifi verion on 16th sept, I think it looks the most reasonable and desirable and no one know when it will launch.
Just going by what I read on the web, I thought the processor is better than the Snapdragon 662 on the Samsung A7. Though I will be the first one to say I am not a geek or expert. Anyway, "underwhelming" can be a relative term. It will depend on who is using the tab for what. For 14k the base model seems decent enough provided it does not hang. Although 32 GB is definitely not good in 2021. Sad to hear about the wifi version. Don't understand the staggered launch policies of companies.

Anyway, "underwhelming" can be a relative term.
Is was underwhelming for me, I was hoping for something that would rival Mi pad 5 but given the price it is fine. And yes it is just a bit faster than 662 but my experience with mediatek processors have been very poor so I would have actually preferred Snapdragon 662. Anyway it is a good tablet, especially the base model but I was expecting a different tablet all together.

Back