New Year's Resolutions??

FaH33m said:
Now that you have a new family member you will need a 100% increment in salary :rofl:. j/k.

Well on that lines even 100% isn't enough. :|

Darthcoder said:
On similar lines.

Increase Salary by 70%

Build on my Level 1 spanish and pass Level 2.

:p I have been stuck on level 1 since ages now.

1)Sharpen my core skill
2)Learn Japanese
3)Canon 550D

My last year's resolution was to suicide in social networking sites. I now stick to TE and a few others.

foruamit2004 said:
Quit smoking just 5 days back(I'm confident that will never be trapped again by nicotine biatch) , which was used to by my resolution

See my this thread - http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/e-cigarette-close-real-smoking-experience-170877.html

where I talked about E-cigge, I ordered one around that time only 4-5 months back, but package never arrived. Lost 5k, But never been happy after loosing this much money :)

No more resolution from now on ever....
There is an AD. running on the telly about some new product which helps you kick the habit... It will be launched on Jan 01 2011. Don't know if its the same thing or Nicotine gum...

^^^AFaik, nothing works, unless your brainwashed mind comes to its senses, I'm already done with it(cigge) :) , My friends still can't believe that I have quit, daily I'm asked if have started again or not?

^ Naice ! Mine is to finish of all my pending reviews and bring in some major changes in testing methodology as well :p Also sort out some of the papers I screwed up. Other than that there is a big list of short term goals and wish-list for 2011.:rofl:

for me its going to be

# Serious study (already screwed up 3 yrs of engineering)

# Get a GF ! (seriously , somebody tell me how to get one :p )

# Regular at Gym ...

# Save up for a superbike (long , long way to go :( )

Back