Android Nexus 5 announced - To be launched soon

where are you guys getting it locally from ? chains like comra , relinace n all ? o_O I would like to see it on display before I get it...

I ordered mine from Google yesterday. Say's should leave the warehouse by 29th.

Anyone here have any experience with how fast (or slow) they ship? or do i just have to keep waiting till the 29th for an update

my order still says PENDING. Got an email reply from Google's rep when i emailed them for the status.. apparently they have no stock at the moment. Tentative shipping dates are still 29th Nov!

LG BRAND STORE - MAHADEV ELECTRONICS
Complete Address : F9/13A, DLF Phase1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Contact Person : LOKESH NANDA
Contact No. : 09312653662

32gb Black available...one of my friends bought it yesterday...call and confirm...its most probably in stock

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1385744958.165391.jpg
Yup... Did get one... 32Gig Black

Also how about this other shot... The LIGHTheavyweights.
ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1385745065.931777.jpg
Pictured are S4,N5,5S & G2.

Is there any online review where they have done a comprehensive battery life test? The battery is the only aspect that is holding me back. More inclined towards the G2.

Is it a gud idea to pick a N5 (16 or 32 Gb) from US? Will there be significant price difference. One of my friends will be travelling there for couple of days so I am wondering.

Will the Nexus be available in stores easily or ordering from Playstore would be the only option?

Back