Android Nexus 5 - "OK Google" not working

"Ok goggle " is not working all the time . It's working 4/10 times on the home screen .
Also google now is not responding to my voice .
PS :Voice input is working fine when texting and google now worked in the morning . (so all setting / mic is working fine) :confused:

"Ok goggle " is not working all the time . It's working 4/10 times on the home screen .
PS :Voice input is working fine when texting and google now worked in the morning . (so all setting / mic is working fine) :confused:

Mine works fine...just it needs more of US accent...:p

Just to make sure, is your voice settings set to 'Engish (India)'?

It seems "Ok google " command will work only with English (US) . I have it in US only and it worked in the morning , but not now.
Google now is not working now. :(
I double checked the settings , even when I touch google now it does'nt say "speak now " below the red mic picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-22-19-48-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-22-19-48-44.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
It seems "Ok google " command will work only with English (US) . I have it in US only and it worked in the morning , but not now.
Google now is not working now. :(
I double checked the settings , even when I touch google now it does'nt say "speak now " below the red mic picture.

That's really odd. Works 10/10 times for me on my Nexus 4, and responds pretty well. http://i.imgur.com/5q0nCOq.png - That was completely through voice.
Are you sure you're connected to the internet?

That's really odd. Works 10/10 times for me on my Nexus 4

I have Nexus 5, and it works... but sometimes it doesn't. I have to lock/swipe/unlock screen and then say okay google and it works. Doesn't work 10/10 for me. But that's okay, as I hardly use google now. Though wen it works, it all awesome.

Been playing around with phone since last night couple of things I noticed.
Google now doesn't understand me or my voice as such.
Try this:
Google now>Settings (3 dot menu on the bottom right)>Voice>Language = English(India)
Settings>Language & input>Google voice input>Choose input language = English(India)

Exactly why I was wondering "OK Google" is not working. I was under the impression that I need to change some setting to make it work. Will change to UK English now.

Back