Android Nexus 5 thread

Nexus 4 LTE to cost 299 $ and 349$ respectively.

Nexus 5 to cost 349 $ and 399$ respectively.

These prices are excluding taxes, google shipping charge, shipping charge to india and customs..

Believe me it will be the best 25k you can spend on any phone till date.
Yeah I know.

These prices are excluding taxes, google shipping charge, shipping charge to india and customs..
$349 is Approx. 21k here. If it goes above 25k with shipping and all, it'll be a problem for me :(

So I wish everything stays within 25k

Guys which Credit Card companies in India lets you add US shipping address (PO BOX) as secondary billing address?

Whats the current scene, does Play Store accept Indian cards at the moment?

If not, using a US relative's cc with freight forwarder shipping address would work right?

Great!! Time to get a nexus phone :)
Edit: are they also releasing it here? If they price it at 26k it will be a sell-out for sure

Last edited:
It will release in india , but surely 1-2 months minimum after indian launch.

Also last time i checked Indian Cards were not working on play store.I had used Entropay and it worked.

I think ill have to buy a G2 , or wait for indian launch.

It will release in india , but surely 1-2 months minimum after indian launch.

Also last time i checked Indian Cards were not working on play store.I had used Entropay and it worked.

I think ill have to buy a G2 , or wait for indian launch.
prateekS When had you placed an order on play store using entropay VCC? AFAIK play store declines payments made via VCC.

Back