Android Nexus 5 - Which case / cover / screen guard?

Google bumper case and flip case seems too costly to me. Will look on eBay for some good flip case under 1500.
yup, is definitely on a higher side. 2.5 K can better be used to buy a bigger capcity rather than a case. Do share the options while you are case hunting.. I am looking out too..

yup, is definitely on a higher side. 2.5 K can better be used to buy a bigger capcity rather than a case. Do share the options while you are case hunting.. I am looking out too..
Yeah definitely buying 32gb is worth than 3.5k flip case or 2.5k bumper case. I have narrowed to some leather Flip cases on eBay which I have used in past too for my Xperia SL. Do tell me what you are looking at! :)

Yeah definitely buying 32gb is worth than 3.5k flip case or 2.5k bumper case. I have narrowed to some leather Flip cases on eBay which I have used in past too for my Xperia SL. Do tell me what you are looking at! :)
I am scouting for a bumper case and a matt screen protector..haven't found anything interesting yet..

Do we really need a screen guard for Gorilla glass 3 ?
Also I have been researching cases and the best one that money can buy is the official nexus 5 case which is a bit expensive .
The cheapest best case is the cruzerlite A2 one .

That's at very good price. But i am looking for some good flip case but if this cover is of good quality then I would even go for it.

I always buy Amzer covers for Android phones and Rokbed for iPhone. Both are best in terms of quality and price. Don't go for cheaper ebay cases.

How's the feel matte or plasticy. And anyone found good screen guard?
Gorilla Glass 3 and you still need a screenguard? :p

@itspriyank
Wow, thanks for the detailed reply. So, it means no point buying from US.
Thanks for the list also. Didn't know they maintain such a detailed list.

Only if someone from US is coming, than it'll be worth it. I'm getting Nexus 7 2013 from US as one of my relative is coming, and considering the black Friday sale and more coming up. I hope I will get it below $200.

Back