FS: Mobile Nexus 6P, Harman Kardon AE Earphones, WD 250GB Hard Disks, Blu-Rays

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayankcse10

Disciple
For Sale !

• Expected Price: Rs 11,000/- Shipped

• Reason for Sale: Going to purchase the new Pixel.

• RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd

• Product Condition: Very minor paint chips on corners and back. A minute dent above the volume buttons, which is an automatically occurring dent on the Nexus 6P :) There is no issue with the phone hardware everything works fine. I would rate condition as 5/10 mainly due to age. Battery life is decent, gives 3:30 to 4:30 hours of screen on time with data, auto-brightness on regular use.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger. Additional clear case & Nilkin flip case included.
For Sale !

• Expected Price: Rs 2,000/- Shipped

• Source and Time of Purchase: Got it as gift in 2014.

• Reason for Sale: Lying unused, since stopped using iphones.

• Product Condition: Excellent condition. Only the comply-foam earbuds have been used, rest are as boxed. The case is also unused, as I carried these in my Sennheiser case when used.

• Accessories Included: Original box, carry case.
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Western Digital 250 GB HD - Black - WDBAAA2500ABK

• Expected Price: Rs 1200/- Shipped

• Source and Time of Purchase: Can't remember, should be around 2010.

• Reason for Sale: Lying unused.

• Product Condition: Its very compact and is condition is top-notch. Not used frequently. Serial Number label is intact.

• Accessories Included: Original cable.
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Western Digital 250 GB HD - Silver - WD2500MS

• Expected Price: Rs 1000/- Shipped

• Source and Time of Purchase: Can't remember, was gifted around 2010.

• Product Condition: Not as compact as the black one, but condition is good. Not used frequently. Serial Number label is intact.

• Accessories Included: Not sure if the cable included is the original cable, but its working none the less. I can try and find additional cable if required. Also note cable is mini-usb.

For Sale !
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Can't remember 2012-2014.
  • Product Condition: Sealed pack else condition is very good as they have been well maintained.
Logistics
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, will provide 7 days testing warranty on all products.
  • Product Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Included, for blu-rays its as per originals as they are priced very low.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Paytm.

Last edited:
Update: After the HDD's sale was agreed today with a fellow member. I tried to copy my content from the hard disks and noticed some corruption. After several tests, I can see that there are bad sectors on the hard disks (only after running hd tune for full scan). Hence I am going to refund the buyer and taking off the hdds from sale. I have attached the new screenshots from HD Tune as well.
I guess all hd tune scans should be done without the 'Quick Scan' option for the benefit for other buyers.

P.S. - Want to sell all the blu-rays, pm me your reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back