Nivyah Broadband plans

knoughtyd said:
1024:O Isnt it just 529 for 1mbps plan:S

is it for real? my local isp denies that it is not possible though I told em it was on net. :huh:
When I called nivyah no. to tell em tht I m already using nivyah bb from local isp but getting unfair rates ...they said if I need to go with the 529 plan I have to pay 1650 installation(again) and they will send an executive over in 7 days.

I asked which local isps r providing nivyah service in powai ...they listed 2 other isps along with the my current isp??? so i in a fix cuz my local isp objects at givin at the rate nivyah is saying...

double fix cuz ppl not one person at TE has confirmed getting the connection at the advertised rate...or is there???

Anyone can pls confirm if 529 for 1 mbps plan is being offered by any ISP in Powai or any other isp that offers best deals for less ... Koi Hai???

...m completely confused what is Asli and Naqli

this image below lists my current internet sevice----->
111eo.jpg

andrew327 said:
I have not got my connection yet, again today when i called up they said next week for sure........

Seems you are in the same boat as i am but you are one step ahead since there was a person that assured you of the connection which in my case is still missing....gotta call them again on tuesday!

I really hope these people get their act together and really provide customer their rightful service (anything more than rightful would be foolish to expect of them).

Back