Nivyah Broadband plans

iprincepankaj said:
@Buygamingstuff
Since when have been you using Nivyah?
Which plan?
How's the speed on torrents?
Is DC available?

me and buygamingtuff (both being neighbours) have been using nivyah from past 4 months. (he is on a different plan)

my plan is : 512kbps (day 8am-11pm)
1mbps (nite 11pm-8am)

downtime : 3days in total usage of 120 days.

service: prompt (may vary as local cabletv operator dependent)

actual Nivyah Speed quality and Downloading etc : AWESOME

Go figure...

warm regards
DM

PS:
plz dont paste BS sayin here that this ISP will run away etc without usin it first hand

@Dinesh_Malhotra
What are the plan rates for 256Kbps unlimited and also the plan you are using?
Is there any extra charges like the monthly maintenance charge that local cablewallah takes?
Are the rates mentioned on the site the final rates?
Also is there any DC?

I had recently opted for their plan since apparently Airtel does not service my area and MTNL would have taken a while to actually give the connection....I am paying 750 p.m for a 384k ultd conn :mad::mad:.....looks like its time to call my cablewalla and talk tough...he'd better change it the 512 k/1M(night) ...or else. :mad:.

One thing: Lately the connection has started to act up a bit...I frequently cant connect and sometimes it can be irritating but for the rest of the last about 50 days that I've used it,It worked fine.....Overall, I am very happy.....and yes the pings are awesome :eek:hyeah:

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
me and buygamingtuff (both being neighbours) have been using nivyah from past 4 months. (he is on a different plan)

my plan is : 512kbps (day 8am-11pm)
1mbps (nite 11pm-8am)

downtime : 3days in total usage of 120 days.

service: prompt (may vary as local cabletv operator dependent)

actual Nivyah Speed quality and Downloading etc : AWESOME

Go figure...

warm regards
DM

PS:
plz dont paste BS sayin here that this ISP will run away etc without usin it first hand
i agree to most of what u said , only thing i will improvise is on downtime , i dont remember my net being down (unless u count the last 1 hr , dns was down :bleh:)..... already posted pings and download speeds for everyone to see , rest is left on the individual to figure out and lastly yes, the service very much depends on the service delivered to u by your local cable guy.

i got through to them on one of the numbers in my previous post. They said some one from the office would call me back! I've called them approximately 10-15 times!! wtf is going on? I wouldn't mind trying them out on a monthly basis. Could some one help me out with a direct number of a sales associate or a technician, preferably in Bandra (west)

cheers

But don't you think that the initial deposit of 1500/- is a little suspicious?
The offer looks too good to be true...Otherwise I would be mighty interested...
btw, i spent almost 24 hours trying to get rid of the trojan from my company laptop.
Dont have admin access..:bleh:

Solid_Snake said:
Im using Nivyah B-band too
Tie up with local cable wala and im pretty satisfied..512kb unlimited for Rs.750 p.m speeds in access of 60-70kb and just 1 hr or 2 down time

1 or 2 hours per day??

^^ yeah i already beat that with ssv 24online broadlyn :p

anyways..

can anyone please provide contact number for nivyah in navi mumbai?

i tried calling their bandra number but im getting no response.

Hm, I just called these guys, the "executive" is coming over by friday, and I should have it soon.

We'll see how it works out.

Btw I'm from Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
downtimes are very subjective...

for instance, if u take my scenario under consideration...

i have faced the maximum downtime of 4 days in my 100 days of usage !

warm regards

Why does your sig quote a 2MBPs plan, while you state you have a 512K/1M plan?

monkee said:
Hm, I just called these guys, the "executive" is coming over by friday, and I should have it soon.

We'll see how it works out.
Btw I'm from Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

can you please share the contact number?

Back