Budget 31-40k No display on newly assembled PC (NOOB)

initially replaced from flipkart but the even new motherboard was not working so a one shop at lamination road helped me again to get new replacement from neibouring asus service centre , this time it worked.
Name the shop, one should spread good words about good deed/person/shop

Many shops at lamington road are helpful in such situations irrespective if you purchased from them or not.
first of all why they offer help, when you didn't bought from them and also no hope that you will buy something as you contact them with complete NEW system that are just not working? do they have that much time to plug & play system (load windows etc.) & check all parts to nail the part that have issue?

first of all why they offer help, when you didn't bought from them and also no hope that you will buy something as you contact them with complete NEW system that are just not working? do they have that much time to plug & play system (load windows etc.) & check all parts to nail the part that have issue?
They might be charging a nominal fee like 300 or something to test the swap the parts and test the system. Other than that they usually would have good relationship/ties with almost all companies' service centres. They would have tested the motherboard and called the Asus service centre saying that he had tested the mobo and found such and such problems with it.

They might be charging a nominal fee like 300 or something to test the swap the parts and test the system. Other than that they usually would have good relationship/ties with almost all companies' service centres. They would have tested the motherboard and called the Asus service centre saying that he had tested the mobo and found such and such problems with it.
@VIJAY PATHAK any update? did things goes exact as above or you wish to add some more ... ?

@VIJAY PATHAK any update? did things goes exact as above or you wish to add some more ... ?
I ordered motherboard from flipkart but vendor didnt mentioned MOBO serial no on invoice so service center didn't honored the warranty claim.Even with replacement unit vendor didnt mentioned the serial no, So i went to lamington road to repair it , i visited shop name phoenix technology nx, He instead of repair issued bill on his letter head and submitted with service center and took replacement unit, He charged me rs 1000 for service. but he didnt took any amount to assemble and software.

I ordered motherboard from flipkart but vendor didnt mentioned MOBO serial no on invoice so service center didn't honored the warranty claim.Even with replacement unit vendor didnt mentioned the serial no, So i went to lamington road to repair it , i visited shop name phoenix technology nx, He instead of repair issued bill on his letter head and submitted with service center and took replacement unit, He charged me rs 1000 for service. but he didnt took any amount to assemble and software.

Replacement from service center on same day/time or 2-3 days latter?

Dear Friends,
I recently purchased below pc component from flipkart,, And asked my neighboring pc technician for help, but when he assembled the pc and try to power on the system, led light is blinking on motherboard but display is not getting on, Pc technician said there is problem in motherboard and suggested to get it replaced but even after replacement problem persist.
Can you help me to solve this issue.

ASUS Prime B550M-A Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz Upto 4.4 GHz AM4 Socket 6 Cores 12 Threads 3 kB L2 16 kB L3 Desktop Processor (Grey)​

Ant Esports FP550B Power Supply 80 Plus Bronze Certified 550 Watts PSU (Black)​

Hey,

I know someone who ran into a similar proble. Honestly it could be anything from a bad ram stick, bad cpu, bios support for cpu and human error. I would say start out with the human error part. Watch a lot of videos online and make sure everything is put in alright. If you have someone with a pic try using there parts that you know work. For ex replace the rams with them and try booting.
also the leds on the mother board usually mean something and will let you know where the boot is stuck. Research a little on that.

Back