(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

I do mate. A lot. :). Arent we all strangers here in a forum. :S. Other than the peer-pressure nothing else is different. :)

^^As said by CA50- its matter of trust, we can't compare forum with eBay. You know the paisapay system, many loopholes for buyer to cheat, one of them is "item not received" refund my payment. Do whatever, POD, online tracking proof, they approve refund. They need clean documentation of shipment, delivery and even sometime proof of stock/purchase. Which is pain in ass with Indian courier companies. You are lucky not yet to face any issue as a seller, but remember the day is not away when you will regret being an ebay seller.

virus32win said:
^^As said by CA50- its matter of trust, we can't compare forum with eBay. You know the paisapay system, many loopholes for buyer to cheat, one of them is "item not received" refund my payment. Do whatever, POD, online tracking proof, they approve refund. They need clean documentation of shipment, delivery and even sometime proof of stock/purchase. Which is pain in ass with Indian courier companies. You are lucky not yet to face any issue as a seller, but remember the day is not away when you will regret being an ebay seller.
CA50 said:
^but here the thing is different, trust is here not in ebay

There are scum bags in forums also. By trust you guys say if u post a negative feedback, there will be a moral police to do peer pressure for you. In ebay you can be left high and dry. Agreed.

But that doesnt mean ebay is FULL of scam bags. There are quite a few good people.

How much for a

1. E90 without box n accessories. 1 and half yrs old. Condition 6/10

2. 6300 without box n accessories. 1 and half yrs old. Condition 9/10

^^

Exactly. hope @mgdelhi finds a buyer from either source soon.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

srsriharsha said:
How much for a

1. E90 without box n accessories. 1 and half yrs old. Condition 6/10

2. 6300 without box n accessories. 1 and half yrs old. Condition 9/10
Ideally E90 should be sold around 11~13k. but andriod camp is... same case for my n97 mini also.:(

6300 can be ~3k +/- shipping.

onlyravi said:
How much should I sell a ASUS WL-500gp v2 Router for?
It has more than 2 years of warranty. and is very rarely used. I bought it for converting it in a download rig using its USB ports but could not do so...
It supports DD-WRT firmwares and has 2 High Speed USB ports.
Here is the product link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Networks- ASUS WL-500gP V2

I bought it for 4700/- few months back... (less than 6 months).
Kindly suggest.
Any suggestions for this one???

A friend has a Galaxy Tab in a spanking new condition bought in December 2010. Comes with cover and screen guard is applied since day 1. He was looking to give it away to the local Mobile phone shop. What should be the price he should be expecting for the same.

I'd suggest not giving it to the local mobile store. A friend of mine, wanting to sell his iPad 16GB Wifi, went to Heera Panna, and got a quote of 10k only for it. He's going to sell it to someone for 18k. So, I'd sell the Galaxy Tab on the forums.

Not a question of love of community. Its a question of the mobile phone shops cheating and making a killing on buying back devices.

For an online "buyer", Ebay is as good as it gets when it comes to purchase protection. Have purchased a lot on eBay worldwide sites and never got scammed even once.

On forums, any amount of peer pressure is useless if the seller is intent on cheating. Add to it the pathetic state of our courier services and the way they handle consignments and there are way too many things that could go wrong.

Apple MacBook Pro, 1 Year 4 Months old.

Warranty Left: Don't know.

Specs:

Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz

2 GB Ram

160GB HDD

17" Model

How much can I sell this for? Please help!

Thanks

Manomax said:
Apple MacBook Pro, 1 Year 4 Months old.
Warranty Left: Don't know.

Specs:

Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz
2 GB Ram
160GB HDD
17" Model

How much can I sell this for? Please help!

Thanks
around 30-32k should be a good price..

Switch said:
A friend has a Galaxy Tab in a spanking new condition bought in December 2010. Comes with cover and screen guard is applied since day 1. He was looking to give it away to the local Mobile phone shop. What should be the price he should be expecting for the same.

15-16k is a practical price...

virus32win said:
^^As said by CA50- its matter of trust, we can't compare forum with eBay.
But forum has so many problems. So many people putting pics with incomplete names. How do I trust them? :(

Crazy_Eddy said:
But forum has so many problems. So many people putting pics with incomplete names. How do I trust them? :(

With all respects,

Sir, How I can answer that question, specially when asked by you? You are the boss, capable of solving problems with ease. :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back