Optical Zoom - 3x

Accessories -

2 GB SD card,

AV cable to connect to display,

USB cable for PC connection,

GP 2100 rechargeable NiMH AA batteries - 2 No's

GP Powerbank S360 charger

Bought - Oct 2008

Condition - 3.8- 4 out of 5 ( subjective :) )

How much can I expect?

guys iam thinking of selling my 580 which is from zotac and a year old or so

pretty awesome card and OC good some1 offers me 20k should i sell it for that or shld i ask more?

You can get a brand new 1 TB Black for 4-4.1k. So you can chop off 1+k for a second hand one, and minus the shipping.

Also, since a brand new 7200.12 1 TB performs almost the same at 2700 or so, people would rather buy a new 7200.12 rather than old Black. So you need to price with respect to the 7200.12 as well. So 2-2.5k shipped is the ideal price.

paraskhosla said:
guys iam thinking of selling my 580 which is from zotac and a year old or so

pretty awesome card and OC good some1 offers me 20k should i sell it for that or shld i ask more?

Dr Sankhadeep recently sold his 580.

Why dont you PM him & ask him what he sold for.

You will get a good idea of the actual market price

My friend wants to sell him complete system, any guess on how much it would fetch.

Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Socket 775 LGA

Intel D915GAV Motherboard

3 GB DDR RAM 400 Mhz

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB

Segate 80 GB HDD SATA

Samsung CD-RW Drive

TIA

How much for a Blackberry Curve 8520 in good condition with Box/Bill + Accessories & about 6 months warranty remaining??

TIA.

:)

20k is reasonable for a 580 with Indian warranty. If you are really lucky then 22k or so. But if you aren't lucky then barely 18kish.

BB Curve 8520 with warranty about 4.5-5.5k. A new one costs 9.5k. If you are lucky you may go as high as 7k+ but not may not find many buyers at that price point. Sub 5k you will probably have a sub 48h sale.

8 gb memory card around 200-300 or so.

16gb transcend pen drive around 500-700 or so shipped. If you are lucky then may be 850ish+- or so.

iPhone 3GS 8gb box packed with local warranty around 15-18k tops! Without Indian warranty 12-14k tops!

How much for a ~7 months old Acer Aspire 5742z? Bought from US and no local warranty.
(Arrandale)Intel PDC P6100 (2GHz, 3MB L3 Cache), 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, 500GB Seagate HDD(Bought locally, has ~2.6 yrs warranty left), Intel HD Graphics, HDMI, Webcam , no BT.
No visible scratches, good batter backup (~2.5 hrs)

How much can I get for a Scientific Atlanta DNA-A211-I ADSL2+ Modem + WiFi router ? It was bought from BSNL for 1800 bucks in 2007 and was hardly used since the ISP was switched.Everything that BSNL sent is there i.e. the box, adapter, cables, user guides & cds.No warranty but ready to provide testing warranty from my side.Let me know guys.Thanx.

How much for a -

1 month old sparingly used Infibeam Pi ebook reader ?

Oakley Thump 2 Sunglasses - ( 1GB memory )

IceFusion said:
How much should i expect for a box sealed iPhone 3GS 8GB black...??
To be fair 15~18k shipped.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

tomemmanuel said:
How much can i expect for

1.8GB SD card used (Sandisk)

2. New unopened 16GB Transcend Pendrive????????

Check ebay. Very tightly priced items these are. u can give a fair disc.

How much shall I expect for a mint condition (no scratches or scuffs of any kind) OLED Orange San Francisco with box all accessories and compatible capdase case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back