(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much shud i sell a verbatim 500gb portable drive yet to arrive from timtara.com had ordered two n now looking to sell one of them :)

How much can I expect for a 3 year old Corsair VX450 SMPS, still 2 years of warranty remaining, if anybody interested let me know via PM, also I have new coolermaster RS390 PSU, but out of warranty, how much can I expect for this?.

My Brother wants to sell his HTC Desire S(2-3 month old) and go for a new Nokia Lumia. How much would this sell for?

The phone is in perfect condition since it is 2-3 month old and in warranty.

A friend just bought a Corsair Voyager GTR 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive.....the part number is CMFVYA64GBGT2...he said he wanted the Survivor series and wants to sell off this unopened piece.Locally purchased for 6800/-, Warranty is Corsair 10 years National.

Whats' a decent asking price ??

How much can i sell the below for ?

1) Battlefield Bad company 2 for XBOX, disk is mint condition, have the original box.

2) Gears of War 2 Game of the year edition condition is same as above.

3) Sandisk Sansa fuze 8GB absolutely no scratches , no box available , not in warranty, no bundled earphones.

How much can I expect for these items?

G.Skill 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 1066

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P

Intel E8400

All bought from newegg.com in the US on 9th Jan 2009.

Processor and Mobo have 3 year warranty but that will expire in a month or so. RAM has lifetime warranty.

Edit: These items are not currently for sale. I am investigating how much it would cost me to go to a i2500k setup. The items are not even in India at the moment. If I decide to sell them, they will be sold only in the second week of December. So please, no PMs asking for a price or a quick sale.

depends on the performance of the G.Skill 2*2GB, you will probably get 4K.
if the G.skill gets near DDR3 read/write performance you can get 4K. atleast i would pay that.

how much for a new Asus P8z68 M PRO with only the onboard audio having problems?

what price should be paid for a Used iPad (original 1st gen) 16GB wifi with 1 month of warranty remaining with minor usage marks. NO earphones and no box etc

I have
Intel Q9550 2.5 years bought it for 13K
Asus P5Q pro 2.5 years bought it for 11K
Transcend 2x2 GB 800 Mhz DDr2 bought it for 2.5K
MSI 4870 1gb bought it for 15K
Iball PSU 600 watts bought it for 5K

how much can i get for all of this i think most of the items are in warranty.

Iball PSU for 5K? give more details. the most important detail of a PSU is the amps on the +12V rail. The amps on the +12 V rail decides how much wattage it actually is. sin you said its 500W, it should offer atleast 36A

de.das.dude said:
Iball PSU for 5K? give more details. the most important detail of a PSU is the amps on the +12V rail. The amps on the +12 V rail decides how much wattage it actually is. sin you said its 500W, it should offer atleast 36A

Well i said 600 not 500 watts and it is something like this +12 20A and it cost me around 5K it is almost 2.5 year's. now i don't know how much does it cost.

vaibhav1 said:
Well i said 600 not 500 watts and it is something like this +12 20A and it cost me around 5K it is almost 2.5 year's. now i don't know how much does it cost.

20A on the +12 rail are you sure? then its as good as junk. and 20*12 = 240. since ATX supplies have 90% Specified load on the 12V line, its approx actually a 300W rated PSU.

are you sure there isnt 2 +12V lines? i remember iBall PSUs having 2 +12V written side by side.

anyhoo.. since a new corsair GS600 (true 600W by the way, with 48Amps on +12 rail) costs 4200 + tax, you cant expect more than 300rs if thats a 20A on +12V only.
as for the GPU, why not try somewhere between 3-4.5K? it depends on your luck.

de.das.dude said:
20A on the +12 rail are you sure? then its as good as junk. and 20*12 = 240. since ATX supplies have 90% Specified load on the 12V line, its approx actually a 300W rated PSU.

are you sure there isnt 2 +12V lines? i remember iBall PSUs having 2 +12V written side by side.

anyhoo.. since a new corsair GS600 (true 600W by the way, with 48Amps on +12 rail) costs 4200 + tax, you cant expect more than 300rs if thats a 20A on +12V only.

as for the GPU, why not try somewhere between 3-4.5K? it depends on your luck.

Yes you are rite my PSU is crappy i was ripped off.:no:

but GPU is good only 3 - 4.5 K for it. DAmn

anyways any idea about other items.?

How much for Gecube Radeon 3870x2 ? 2 year old no warranty. 3 months old as it was freshly RMAd for selling purposes.

Hi Guys,

How much can I get for an almost brand new (been using it for 2 weeks or so) Motorola Photon 4G, without box, but with charger, a HDMI cable and an extra genuine Motorola Battery?

:cool2: Need this sold before I can take the plunge for a better model.

ChironX said:
Hi Guys,

How much can I get for an almost brand new (been using it for 2 weeks or so) Motorola Photon 4G, without box, but with charger, a HDMI cable and an extra genuine Motorola Battery?

:cool2: Need this sold before I can take the plunge for a better model.

You can easily expect around 18-19k for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back