(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have got two mobiles brand new
1. Samsung galaxy sII (I9100) sealed box flipkart, letsbuy, saholic - 27900/-
2. Samsung galaxy Note sealed box flipkart letsbuy saholic - 32700/-

both these mobiles i have won in contest...how much price i will get

Sell them at HS18 price. Just some 100 or 200 less. Though you won in contest, you deserve full money :)

and on a side note, beware of low ballers. Once you tell you have got them for free, they start making ridiculous offers like 20K, 22k etc. Just wait, you will find the right buyer.

Sell them at HS18 price. Just some 100 or 200 less. Though you won in contest, you deserve full money :)

and on a side note, beware of low ballers. Once you tell you have got them for free, they start making ridiculous offers like 20K, 22k etc. Just wait, you will find the right buyer.

can u say how i can sell on hs18

Nope, I meant sell at the HS18 prices. Here are HS18 prices :

Note : 31.4K
SII : 26.5k

You can sell at these prices or little less.

ohhh

thanx for the info...
but will the forum users will pay this much...

Remember Metro movie .. Jab tak gaadi nai nikaloge tb tak kaise pata chalega ki red light hai ya green .. :bleh:
Mate put up the phones for sale according to the sale norms and u will find ur inbox flooded with pms.
Those two beauties are still one of the best in the market ..

how much can I sell my 2 year old Xperia X10 for? I never liked them screen guards and did not have one ever.. :) There are couple of scratches because of that.. other than that it is running just fine.

@tracerbullet : Not sure about pricing especially since its a niche product :ashamed:
bottle has an X25-E too. Maybe you can check with him about whats a good price to sell it at :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys how much can i get for-
1. An out of warranty black made in Finland Nokia N8, with all accessories and extras like external power-pack case and hard-case/video stand.(box missing) condition usual wear/tear 7/10
2. An out of warranty HTC desire HD in extremely good cosmetic condition but non working Bluetooth/wifi with charger/cable /manuals/box (headset missing)
any pointers would be great.
thanx in advance
guys...still awaiting your reply!!!

Hiya!!!

I am planning to sell a few items and need your suggestions on what would be the best rate to sell of the products:

1. Xtreamer eTRAYz NAS Server, bought almost a year back for 12K. Its in absolutely new condition. Will sell with all the standard accessories. It is retailing for 11.5K now...
  2. iPod Classic 160GB, bought an year and a half back. Apart for a few scruff marks on the back its almost like new. The screen was always with a screen guard from day one

Please advise.....

how much for brand new factory sealed OCZ Agility 3 120 GB ?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

[h=1]agt3-25sat3-120g[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back