(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how much should I buy xbox360 from this Guy who says he bought it from a shop which usually sells used, modded, consoles and games. He doesn't know the age of it and says it comes with 1 wired controller and 30 games. He says he ll sell it for 9k

For how much should I buy xbox360 from this Guy who says he bought it from a shop which usually sells used, modded, consoles and games. He doesn't know the age of it and says it comes with 1 wired controller and 30 games. He says he ll sell it for 9k

Xbox prices depend on internal motherboards.

Reference:
Xbox360_Model_Guide.jpg

Xenons and Zephyrs (first/second gen) are a risky affair as the fact that they're alive so long is pretty much a miracle and it would be a gamble as those could anyday just give up and RROD; So those are around 5k (6k for Zephyr). Opus's aren't easily available, Falcons are safer and at 7.5k+ range. Jaspers are the safest and sit at the 7.5k-9k range. These are for stock 360 prices but add 1k - 2k if they're modded.

How much should this sell for?
512gb Ssd crucial m4 bought from USA so no local warranty. New competition sells for around 30-35k locally. I am looking to sell for 15-20k if possible. Possible?

How much should this sell for?
512gb Ssd crucial m4 bought from USA so no local warranty. New competition sells for around 30-35k locally. I am looking to sell for 15-20k if possible. Possible?

Yes, 15-18K would be apt.
20K would be a bit high.

I have an asus tf 201 without dock bought from usa. Condition is very good without any scratches but a lil bump near charging port. That too coz of asus serviceman mistake as he couldnt fiz the screen properly. Out of warranty. What price should i sell it for??

canon f1 film slr (canon's first professional slr) with canon fd mount 55m 1.2 lens, fair price?
sigma 120-400 hsm os lens canon mount.

Dell U2711 27" IPS monitor bought for 50k. Discontinued as of H2 2012. Alternative from Dell sells for 50-55k. Bought locally and nearly 2 years warranty left. With local bill and warranty. Will it sell for 25-30k? Possible?

iphone 5 black 16gb ... got it on january 15th ..still abt 10 mnths of warranty left :) bill box and all original accessories .. phone can be rated 9.5/10 .. no nicks or scratches

Why ask if you want to argue with a suggestion mate? You might not know this but flipkart isn't really known to provide the best prices - they're rather known for their quick delivery and ASS. Plus, you didn't mention the cashback that Flipkart is giving which brings the price down to 35k.

When I write 22k+, that means you shouldn't sell for anything less than Rs. 22,000, and try to get as much as you can.

Moreover you didn't mention if you have an Indian bill or a Foreign one (and when you didn't mention, i assumed it to have a foreign bill) - It's a known fact it's available for much cheaper abroad - you can get one brand new for 28k, and as warranty is international it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back