(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I get for 'Dead or Alive 5 - Standard Edition' (PS3)?

Game disc and box are in excellent condition. Online code has been used.

Last edited:
Western Digital Essentials 500GB Out of Warranty USB 2.0 External(with Power supply) HDD without any bad sectors and working fine. Date of Purchase : around 2006-7 dont remember :oops:
This one was bought in Germany for approx 100 Euro, has a nice sturdy+heavy aluminium shell, is still working fine after all these years. Am looking to sell this, since I am running out of space(both in GBs and on my computer desk) and intend to get a new external HDD/dock.

Hello,

I want to sell my Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 with full warranty and bill . Also case and extended battery is included. How much can I sell it for ?

Hello,

I want to sell my Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 with full warranty and bill . Also case and extended battery is included. How much can I sell it for ?
It would be easier if you can add more details instead of brand new like how many months old or unopen box etc. S4 1-2 months old should be somewhere around 25k. I find it hard to sell mine to local shop for 28k, though it was 2+months old product and had few scratches. Good luck finding a buyer.

23k good price for a iPad 3 16gb WIFI + 3G retina display ...around a year old, no bill no warranty but in good condition?

It would be easier if you can add more details instead of brand new like how many months old or unopen box etc. S4 1-2 months old should be somewhere around 25k. I find it hard to sell mine to local shop for 28k, though it was 2+months old product and had few scratches. Good luck finding a buyer.
Its box packed completely new. Not Opened. It was bought 7 days ago.

A friend bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop. Now he wants to sell his old 14" Compaq Presario V3777TU Laptop.

Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2370 1.73 GHz,
2GB RAM,
160 GB HDD
DVD Writer

I used it today for few hours and it is working 100% perfectly, just the fan makes slight noise. Even battery backup is good. How much should he sell it for?

Just the laptop, power adapter and power cable, nothing else.

Last edited:
A friend bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop. Now he wants to sell his old 14" Compaq Presario V3777TU Laptop.

Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2370 1.73 GHz,
2GB RAM,
160 GB HDD
DVD Writer

I used it today for few hours and it is working 100% perfectly, just the fan makes slight noise. Even battery backup is good. How much should he sell it for?

Just the laptop, power adapter and power cable, nothing else.
Around 8-9k makes sense...

How much can I sell my ps3 320 gb for I bought it in 2011 late December with 2 controllers and eye and two motion controller i will repair one controller and refurbish the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back