Celeron 1.6GHz + original HSF-----------------------400/-

P4 1.8Ghz + original HSF----------------------------450/-

P4 2.4GHz + original HSF----------------------------550/-

P4 2.8GHz HT + original HSF-------------------------700/-

all intel chips mentioned are socket pga478

:)

funti said:
Planning an upgrade and hence want to dispose off the following:

1. Motherboard - MSI K8N SLI Platinum (939) - BIOS showing problem.

2. Processor - AMD Athlon X2 4800+ (939)

3. RAMs - Corsair Value Select 512MB x 2 @ 400MHz DDR1 and Transcend JetRam 512MB x 2 @ 400 MHz DDR1

4. HDD - WD 400GB (AAKS) SATA-II (still under warranty)

How much should I expect?

mobo- 1.5K if in good condition

cpu- 1.8-2K

RAM- 500-600 per stick of 512MB

400GB? SATAII- 1.6K odd

500GB 1.7-.19K depending on brand, age and warrantywarranty

mutant said:
how much for a HD 4870 1gb?

7K or less, for a card with local warranty?

Maybe sold by now. :p

! 0 t A said:
Have a 4 year old Seagate 120 GB HDD.

How much ?

Still in warranty? SATA? 1K?

skumar9988 said:
Okey I need some cash and its very urgent. so i want to clear up all my beloved stocked items.

jackdowsan said:
1. Dell keyboard and mouse with dongle. Brand New Box Pack. Can be used in bios and OS installation also. - no idea.

2. 5-6 months old intel DG41 and C2D E7400. - [strike]1.5k+2.5k i think[/strike] mobo - 1.6-1.8K for the DDR2 version

cpu- 3.8-4.1K

3. 4GB G-Skill 800 Ram 2x2gb.- [strike]3-3.5k[/strike] if with local warranty 3.8-4.3K?

4. xfx 9600gt 512 ddr3 green. RMAed with ~1.5 yrs warranty -2.5k

5. Generic Internal card reader/writer with bluetooth(no drivers needed for BT) almost new.- no idea

6. Delta 600w psu. -1.2k

7. Dell studio 1550(c2d 2.0, 320gb, 3gb, Red colour) -[strike]16k[/strike] 20K maybe if in warranty?

Jackdowsan- Thanks a lot for helping everyone. But please do check latest prices before you suggest any prices.

arun687 said:
How much can I sell my Acer x193hq 18.5" LCD monitor? It is above a yr old, with around 2 yrs warranty left, mint condition, 1366x768 is the native resolution.

60-65% of new price? And i saw that it's on sale in market already and seems ok. :)

Infected said:
How much should I expect for my 4850? Its the basic dual slot one.

I dont have the bill, but I can get one. It still has warranty.

I am getting 3.5K from the dealer itself should I let it go?

Ps. I wanted to have a better more appropriate thread heading but now it doesnt let me edit it...

Desecrator said:
A basic dual slot one? The reference design was the single slot cooler.

You should get somewhere around 4k if it was bought locally. Brands like Sapphire command a price of ~4k. Try selling it in the forums.

Desecrator sir has desecreted correctly provided your card has local warranty.

If not very old and a good one, you may even try for 4.5K. :)

pusako said:
How much for a 1.5yr old ATI HD3650?

Brand? memory? pcie/agp? warranty? local?

IceFusion said:
Have got an 8 months old Dell Studio 15 laptop with Core2Duo T6600, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD... No bill though...

bought it for 52k at that time....

How much would i get for this ??

jackdowsan said:
17-18k... i think around same config from MSI is 25k brand new....

m-jeri said:
@Ice

A very good laptop... why selling it...

Lowest it should go is 25~27k.... without shipping.... It commands that price, very good config and a 15" and studio variants got better build qlty. Price it like 30k + shipping, test ur luck. Does no bill means no warranty

IceFusion said:
selling it. cause its too heavy to carry around

Sadly no bill, means u cannot claim warranty...

I would love to quote more but 20K is maxxish imho- and still no warranty part is dicey.

Coz 25-28K can maybe fetch a new one with almost similar or same config with warranty- Lenovo and Dell ones iirc.

adi_vastava said:
I recenly brought a CM extreme power plus 460w PSU 2-3 months back, with bill & warranty. Nothing wrong in it, working quite good, though I am planning to OC some components and hence need a better PSU( as suggested by some members)

I also have one Intel DG31PR MB, still around 14 months waranty with it. Recently RMAed so condition is as good as new. Selling it for same OC resaon.

Should I be able to sell these in TE, how much should I expexct.

Thanks

Aditya

jackdowsan said:
CM extreme power plus 460w- [strike]1.4k[/strike]

DG31PR MB- [strike]1k[/strike]

that psu retails for 2.5K odd- too much i know but that's how it is as maybe it sells in high nos. and whatever sells more sees a price hike.

And since it's quite new and if in good condition, one may try for 70-80% of new price.

DG31PR is still for 2.8-2.9K.

RMAed but a year of warranty left- so one may expect 1600-1750/-

How much can I expect for -

iPod Touch 2G 8GB, damn mint condition, including all accessories and jail broken on latest firmware i.e. OS 3.1.3. - Over 1 year old

Nokia N79, including all accessories and updated firmware - 10 months old...

Rahulrulez said:
How much can I expect for -

iPod Touch 2G 8GB, damn mint condition, including all accessories and jail broken on latest firmware i.e. OS 3.1.3. - Over 1 year old

Nokia N79, including all accessories and updated firmware - 10 months old...

ipod touch 2g 8gb - ~5k
Nokia N79~8-9k

How much can I sell my brand new unopened sealed copy of MS Office 2007 Standard edition? No it's not the home and student edition. The list price for one at MS is Rs. 15,800.

arun.gautam said:
how much I can expect for my lenovo cabinet + 280 w psu ?

Could you post a snap of the power supply and the enclosure? Esp. the sticker which mentions the UL number of the power supply and the details of the amperage on the different rails.

Makes for a decent power supply for download rigs and HTPC systems without gfx cards IMO. :)

@kingkaran - around 4.5~5k max? KMD warranty implies lesser resale value than a locally bought one.

Krow said:
Intel D101GGC Motherboard. (PCI-E slot, DDR1 RAM slot, 4 years old)

1GB DDR1 Transcend RAM 400MHz (memtest fail, but 1.5 year old, so should be in warranty.) --> Should I RMA this before sale or should I put it upto buyer?

iBall Grabit Cabinet - 4 year old, in okay condition, want to sell with the stock PSU it came with. Also there is a Samsung CD drive and a DVD Writer, both of which are not up to the mark. CD Drive is okay, reads slowly, but DVD Writer does not write, but reads well. I want to sell all the cabinet, CD/DVD Drive and PSU together.

As the thread title says: How much can I sell the above for? Please tell me individual prices, excluding shipping. I have no bills.

Jump... err... Bump. :huh:

Krow said:
Intel D101GGC Motherboard. (PCI-E slot, DDR1 RAM slot, 4 years old)

1GB DDR1 Transcend RAM 400MHz (memtest fail, but 1.5 year old, so should be in warranty.) --> Should I RMA this before sale or should I put it upto buyer?

iBall Grabit Cabinet - 4 year old, in okay condition, want to sell with the stock PSU it came with. Also there is a Samsung CD drive and a DVD Writer, both of which are not up to the mark. CD Drive is okay, reads slowly, but DVD Writer does not write, but reads well. I want to sell all the cabinet, CD/DVD Drive and PSU together.

As the thread title says: How much can I sell the above for? Please tell me individual prices, excluding shipping. I have no bills.
RMA the mobo before thinking of selling it, after rma it should fetch around 1.5k and the 1gb ddr ram should get you 800-900 bucks....
cabinet+psu+drive should fetch arnd 1k....

How much can i expect for a Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark II 8gb card BRAND NEW and SEALED? It doesn't carry a bill though as it was bought from UAE.

jackdowsan said:
RMA the mobo before thinking of selling it, after rma it should fetch around 1.5k and the 1gb ddr ram should get you 800-900 bucks....
cabinet+psu+drive should fetch arnd 1k....

The mobo is not faulty, it is the RAM. :)

hi;
I have a Redfly C8 8 inch. Around a yr old but used 3-4 times only.
Have the orginal box but not sure about the bill.
What price should I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back