(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajab.ghajab said:
How much for Hynix 1GB DDR2 RAM - not sure about warranty, can assume it isn't there.

jackdowsan said:
600-700 shipped would be a good price...

newnikonian said:
Due to space constraints, I am not using my desk top system for quite a while. So I am thinking of selling it. I am keeping the hard disk and the PSU has been taken for my brother's system. :eek:hyeah:

How much can I expect to get? I prefer to sell only to chennai so that the buyer can self collect. So consider this when you arrive at the selling price.

I have most of the spares / manuals/ cables etc. If the buyer pop in a PSU and a Hard disk then the system is ready to go. :hap2:

Casing - Cooler Master Centurian 534

Centurion 534 +Plus - Cooler Master

Mother Board – ASUS PB5-E Plus

Overclock3D :: Review :: Asus P5B-E Plus socket 775 Motherboard p965 :: Introduction, Packaging and Package

Processor - Intel® Core™2 Duo Desktop Processor E6600 2.4 GHz LGA 775

Graphic Card – nVidia - The XpertVision GeForce 7900GS Sonic 256MB

XpertVision GeForce 7900GS Sonic 256MB :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com

Ram - Corsair 2 GB (2* 1 GB)

DWD Writer – BENQ

LCD Monitor –Samsung SyncMaster™ 932B PLUS 19" LCD monitor

SyncMaster? 932B PLUS 19" LCD monitor 932B PLUS - LCD Monitor - Monitor | SAMSUNG

Have a Great Day

newnikonian

jackdowsan said:
case-1k 1.5-2K? depends on the price of a new one

mobo-2.5k

processor-2k 2.5K

gcard-1k 1.5K esp if in warranty

ram-1.2k at least 1.6-2K depending on model, age, warranty

dvd writer-500bucks

LCD-3.5k 4K-4.3K depending on age and warranty left

Jack sir,

Hynix, no mention of specs, w/o warranty is ok for you at 600-700 shipped.

And only 1.2K for Corsair?(assuming it's XMS2 and locally bought with bill and has local warranty)

WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive 500 GB warranty till 8/22/2012 -

(840 days left) WDC WD5000AACS-19G8B1 / Buffer 16 MB - any idea what i can sell this for ?

How much can I sell this combo for - C2D E6600 2.4ghz + Asus P5W DH deluxe + 2xGSkill 1GB DDR2 800 ? (hoping someone would buy it :p)

All of them were bought in 2007 and are out of warranty.

chetansha said:
WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive 500 GB warranty till 8/22/2012 -
(840 days left) WDC WD5000AACS-19G8B1 / Buffer 16 MB - any idea what i can sell this for ?

1300 bucks

tifosi said:
How much can I sell this combo for - C2D E6600 2.4ghz + Asus P5W DH deluxe + 2xGSkill 1GB DDR2 800 ? (hoping someone would buy it :p)

All of them were bought in 2007 and are out of warranty.
about 7-8K for the whole thing!

Revolution said:
How much can I sell this for 3 year old XFX 7300GT 256MB DDR2 video card ?

1K?

I want to sell my 2 yrs old Nokia E51,,everything is working fine,,the rubber button for the power switch on/off wear off

how much can i expect for an year old Asus P320..

have all accessories that come bundles except for the stylus.. lost both of them :(

working condition is great. have scratches on the back panel...

also how much to expect for Transcend MP860 media player 8GB one.

bought on 26th Dec 09 i think...

comes with 2yrs warranty from date of purchase.

cosmetic condition 10/10.

haven't used much.

all accessories unused as all i used were ep630 and pl11.

the player is awesome but need cash for SPICA :D :p

I have a 1.5 years old PSP, the fat one..Modified ! Original box, charger, usb chord and slip in case..Cosmetic Condition - 9/10..No bill ass it was bought from grey market..Will give original sony 1 gb mmc with adapter..HArdly used for more than 50 hours..How much can I expect ?

I have a xfx 9800gt 512mb purchased in nov 2009 ... I hvnt been gaming much on it so I would like to sell it off. How much can i expect.. I have the box bills and all that came with the card.

i have a AMD Athlon II X2 245 Cpu which is around 8 months okd with bill and warranty...
how much will i get for it ?

Dex@ter said:
i have a AMD Athlon II X2 245 Cpu which is around 8 months okd with bill and warranty...
how much will i get for it ?

You will get nothing 'coz you will increase the price 2-3 times in between the sale after seeing much interest & after you agree to a deal with a buyer. You will rudely stop replying to PM's & will not give out bank details to close the deal, even will not tell buyer if you really want to sell or not & maybe sheepishly sell it locally or off forum... Not my concern though... :no:

Why.... 'coz You Are the Seller & hence you are GOD.. :bleh:

By the way I bought a brand new 500GB through eBay since you didn't replied to my PM's & didn't had the courtesy to inform me if you are REALLY interested to sell or not after we agreed to terms & you increased the price 3 times.... Anyway I know what you will say. Its my deal & I will decide if I want to sell or not but atleast have the guts to tell if you are backtracking from a deal & will not sell... Answering to PM's doesn't really hurt your fingers...

So find another buyer & stick to your old tricks.... Best of luck with your sale... I hope it goes through according to your terms & you finish the deal... :):)

HailStonE said:
You will get nothing 'coz you will increase the price 2-3 times in between the sale after seeing much interest & after you agree to a deal with a buyer. You will rudely stop replying to PM's & will not give out bank details to close the deal, even will not tell buyer if you really want to sell or not & maybe sheepishly sell it locally or off forum... Not my concern though... :no:

Why.... 'coz You Are the Seller & hence you are GOD.. :bleh:

By the way I bought a brand new 500GB through eBay since you didn't replied to my PM's & didn't had the courtesy to inform me if you are REALLY interested to sell or not after we agreed to terms & you increased the price 3 times.... Anyway I know what you will say. Its my deal & I will decide if I want to sell or not but atleast have the guts to tell if you are backtracking from a deal & will not sell... Answering to PM's doesn't really hurt your fingers...

So find another buyer & stick to your old tricks.... Best of luck with your sale... I hope it goes through according to your terms & you finish the deal... :):)

Man , i can't figure out really whats ur problem...... You seem to have too much time and are plain bloody cheap

Non of the material in the thread got sold as i was out of station on some urgent work. I have not given u the bank details to transfer money nor have u transfered money that i need to return ...

imo, its the seller's choice whether he wants to sell his stuff or not, and to whom. when a seller gives his payment account details it means he is committed to sell

I dont recall sending u my bank details , just bcoz u were getting a cheap deal and it did not materialize , u are upset

you still have the time and effort to come crap on this querry i asked .... U got a new HDD great , enjoy.

Dex@ter said:
Man , i can't figure out really whats ur problem...... You seem to have too much time and are plain bloody cheap

Non of the material in the thread got sold as i was out of station on some urgent work. I have not given u the bank details to transfer money nor have u transfered money that i need to return ...

imo, its the seller's choice whether he wants to sell his stuff or not, and to whom. when a seller gives his payment account details it means he is committed to sell

I dont recall sending u my bank details , just bcoz u were getting a cheap deal and it did not materialize , u are upset

you still have the time and effort to come crap on this querry i asked .... U got a new HDD great , enjoy.

This is the mindset I was pointing towards. I am not after your deal, I didn't bombarded you with millions of PM's but only asked your answer once but you didn't think you had to reply... (Reasons best known to you as selleras always).. I didn't chased you to sell nor did I went to anybody here but bought my HDD...

You are not taking my point, You are not willing to admit that you didn't had the courtesy to reply to my PM... Now who is the cheap sod... I know truth hurts.. as it suddenly hurt-ed you but you didn't had the answer then, only now when I suddenly asked you openly you have to defend yourself & calling me names... :rofl:

Get a life yourself, It will not mean an end for me since I didn't got your deal... Life will go on & so shall me... Don't bother & just cover your tracks again... Its always easy to blame others to hide your own wrongdoing... Don't blame you...

intel c2d e8400 processor (1yr old)

biostar tpower i45 motherboard (1yr old)

benq 19" widescreen lcd monitor (1 and half yrs old)

2gb OCZ platinum(1x1gb) RAM (1yr old)

2gb kingston ram (7months old)

vip 500w smps (7months old) **********************

WD 320gb HDD blue version (7months old) ********************

samsung dvdwriter (1yr)

coolermaster elite cabinet (7months old)

coolermaster geminII cpu cooler (7months old)

asus xonar dx sound card (7months old) ******************

altec lansing cs21 (2.1) (5-6yrs old)

9500gt graphics card (2yrs old)

iball drawing tablet small(dont know what model)(optional)(2yrs old)

i don't have the bills and all that anymore..and even those with 7months old..i want to sell it without warranty..so how much price can i expect?do tellme guys..the one with ********* i want to sell it asap.. rest are just optional..i can still use..

HailStonE said:
This is the mindset I was pointing towards. I am not after your deal, I didn't bombarded you with millions of PM's but only asked your answer once but you didn't think you had to reply... (Reasons best known to you as selleras always).. I didn't chased you to sell nor did I went to anybody here but bought my HDD...

You are not taking my point, You are not willing to admit that you didn't had the courtesy to reply to my PM... Now who is the cheap sod... I know truth hurts.. as it suddenly hurt-ed you but you didn't had the answer then, only now when I suddenly asked you openly you have to defend yourself & calling me names... :rofl:

Get a life yourself, It will not mean an end for me since I didn't got your deal... Life will go on & so shall me... Don't bother & just cover your tracks again... Its always easy to blame others to hide your own wrongdoing... Don't blame you...

Whats your point ? that i did not reply to your PM ? Grow up Man ....

There are multiple cases in TE of people taking money and not even delivering product and getting cheated and i did not even share my bank details with you , so what i did wrong ?

Thank God i did not sell it to you or else if there had been some damage in transit or any delay in courier side , God only shows how much muck you would have spread .

I have got a life and dont need to cover any tracks as i did not do any wrong ?

just bcoz u were getting a cheap deal and it did not materialize , u are upset and that nothing i can do anything about ! :tongue:

Dex@ter said:
Whats your point ? that i did not reply to your PM ? Grow up Man ....

There are multiple cases in TE of people taking money and not even delivering product and getting cheated and i did not even share my bank details with you , so what i did wrong ?

Thank God i did not sell it to you or else if there had been some damage in transit or any delay in courier side , God only shows how much muck you would have spread .

I have got a life and dont need to cover any tracks as i did not do any wrong ?

just bcoz u were getting a cheap deal and it did not materialize , u are upset and that nothing i can do anything about ! :tongue:
Nope you didn't do anything wrong... :cool2:

enough with the OT you guys.

please either take it to PM or feedback section.

unnecessarily i have to bump my query now:no:
madnav said:
how much can i expect for an year old Asus P320..

have all accessories that come bundles except for the stylus.. lost both of them :(

working condition is great. have scratches on the back panel...

also how much to expect for Transcend MP860 media player 8GB one.

bought on 26th Dec 09 i think...

comes with 2yrs warranty from date of purchase.

cosmetic condition 10/10.

haven't used much.

all accessories unused as all i used were ep630 and pl11.

the player is awesome but need cash for SPICA :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back