(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a non-working Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) 80 gb which powers on but is stuck on blinking red light. Picked it up from a clearance sale along with some other stuff. I have no intention to fix it and I'm not into any kind of gaming too, so would like to know how much could I price it at with/ without the hard disk. The hard disk will be removed/ formatted due to the seller's privacy concerns. No controller or remote is available but there is the original outer packing and manual.

Also, there are 5 games, would like to know their ballpark prices too. 1. Mortal Kombat, 2. NFS Undercover, 3. Batman Arkham Asylum, 4. Resistance 2, and 5. Mirror's Edge.

Thank you

How much should i pay for a used september 2019 billed galaxy note 10 plus 256gb in good condition ,seller has it listed for 33k which is overpriced in my opinion ,pls suggest

Instead of locking the thread, can't the member at fault be warned or blocked directly?

Why inconvenience others for someone else's mistake? Unless everyone is shadow selling/buying ofcourse.

I have an i7 7700 with A40 pro cooler, gigabyte h1100m. This is a huge bottleneck to my 3060ti. I'm willing to wait until gen4 launches for right now I have an offer for 25k for 3900x. Do I sell my cpu+mbd, how much could I sell it for? Or should I wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back