(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocky_pratik said:
Bro please dont compare Nokia 5233 with Nokia 5800.

My mobile is in mint condition with 8gb

I beleive 5233 does not have 3G or WIfi

yes but 5230 has 3g and its touch screen is better than 5800XM

how old is your phone?

techno_guy said:
because 5800XM users have given -ve reply regarding its touch sensitivity
It does not work that way. Point me to a credible source or a review which actually pits the 5800XM against the 5230 or the 5233. Just because a bunch of users posted their view on the screen, it does not reflect the quality of the touch screen. Both the phones have exactly the same resistive touch based display.

Don't know where peeps come up with such information. :\

Desecrator said:
It does not work that way. Point me to a credible source or a review which actually pits the 5800XM against the 5230 or the 5233. Just because a bunch of users posted their view on the screen, it does not reflect the quality of the touch screen. Both the phones have exactly the same resistive touch based display.

Don't know where peeps come up with such information. :\
IINM 5800XM got kinetic scrolling after a long time(in one of the firmware revisions), whereas the 5230 got it before the 5800XM. So i guess it felt more fluid to use than the 5800XM and thus such user opinion.

^^^ Noways bro..

Nokia 5800 touchscreen is better than Nokia 5233. Please dont post without a valid proof.

It has got 3G but it does not have WIFI and also 5233 has 2 megapixel and 5800 has 3.2 megapixel.

I am not saying that 5233 is not worth it but dont compare 5800 with 5233.

Gannu thanks for your support :p

I agree 5233 and 5230 touchscreen is slightly better than 5800...I have both the phones....just my opinion though...

BIKeINSTEIN said:
How much for-
E7200- 8-10months warranty left iirc, never OCed
E8400 E0- approx a year of warranty left, never OCed
MSI P45 Neo - around a year of warranty left iirc
Biostar Tpower I45 mobo- approx a year of warranty left

XFX 4870 1GB 7 months old approx
XFX 5770 1GB 7 months old approx

2TB WD Green- bought in Dec 2009, 5 years warranty overall, rmaed last month and got a new WD AV-GP EVDS, lies sealed.
1TB WD Black- bought in May 2010 iirc, 5 years wraranty overall, rmaed last month and got a new 1TB Black some days back, lies sealed.

Dell 2408 WFP
2 years old, came with 5 years warranty- very sparingly used as friend is hardly at home and desktop lies packed up most of the time.
BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please help. :)
Desecrator said:
charlimit. :p
All local- unless explicitly mentioned not- so enough info already posted i guess. :p

skumar9988 said:
Help me with prices of these..

1. Dell 2407wfpb (No warranty/No dead Pixel)
2. EVGA 790i Ultra(Have some freezing problem)
3. CoolerMaster 600w PSU(No Warranty, Working Absltly fine)
4. Asus p5ne-sli(No warranty again)

Will someone care to reply this...

i got one lappy which want to sell is

hp pavilion dv6000

160 gb and turion 64 1gb ram

wifi cr it dnt have bluetooth. f9 key is problem by mistakly it was snached out i fixed it with glue its working rite bt little dizzy

2nd

1 160 gb sata hitachi hdd 3 years warrety reaming

2.160 gb sata samsung no warrenty

3.40 gb sata samsung

4.mis 965 mobo pinless model number right now nt rember

5.845 mobo old one no warrenty

Sansa E270 6 Gb inbuilt + can add in Memory sd

- Date of purchase: Oct 08
- Source of purchase : Picked up via KMD
- Condition: Works, small scratches here and there . Added Rockbox to the player

I've only used for 1 year and kept it aside and never used it since then. hence the sale. How much can i sell this for ??..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back