(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nishu said:
thanks for the reply

what do you think can it go for 8k .

by the way thanks.
If mobo + proccy + ram is still under warranty then u can expect 6-6.5k.

If that post helped u then you can thank by add reputation simply by clicking star button of that post. It is on top right position of post.

How much should i expect for a brand new(unopened) Biostar Tpower X58 motherboard which was Rma'ed for a defective piece. It has more than 2 years warranty, bought directly from abacus peripherals?

Turion 64 X2 (frequency not sure)

Transcend 1GB DDR2 667MHz so-dimm (laptop memory) under warranty but purchase date unknown. (expecting 1200 assuming that the new one costs 1500-1700)

laptop keyboard, 6cell battery and 14.1" LCD which has been harvested from Dell Laptop DV2000.

not sure what much to expect for all these..

also

Biostar TA790GXBE with bios that can unlock cores. (about 1 year old.)

and

Corsair 2GB DDR2 800MHz Gaming Series Memory. (purchased in March 2010)

and SunbeamTech CoreContact Freezer 120mm.

Guys how much can I get for this config:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+

MSI K8MM-V Motherboard

1 GB + 256MB DDR 400 RAM

80 GB x1 Seagate SATA Drive (Bought in April 2009)

80 GB x1 Seagate PATA Drive

LG DVD-Writer

Frontech Cabinet + 400W PSU

K/b + Mouse

15" Samsung TFT monitor

Date of purchase: April, 2006

Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local (Kolkata)

Warranty remaining: None, should on HDDs only

Condition: Good, used by my sis

how much can i expect for the following

1) AMD athlon 2800+ 32 bit processor
2) Compatible motherboard but supporting only 40Gb HDD (The HDD is not included...recently the motherboard stopped supporting HDD > 40gb duw ro some chip failure)
3) 512MB transend DDR RAM.
thanks

|Anish| said:
How much should i expect for a brand new(unopened) Biostar Tpower X58 motherboard which was Rma'ed for a defective piece. It has more than 2 years warranty, bought directly from abacus peripherals?
guys plz let me know as soon as possible :)

Not sure of the current market prices of the mobo, A couple of Giga UD5's were sold for 12k~, It will fetch 10k minimum.

|Anish| said:

^Find out yourself! :p

10k shipped is a good deal for an X58 board that has 2 years warranty remaining but then again Biostar v/s Gigabyte is a no brainer. :)

madnav said:
Turion 64 X2 (frequency not sure)

Transcend 1GB DDR2 667MHz so-dimm (laptop memory) under warranty but purchase date unknown. (expecting 1200 assuming that the new one costs 1500-1700)

laptop keyboard, 6cell battery and 14.1" LCD which has been harvested from Dell Laptop DV2000.

not sure what much to expect for all these..

also

Biostar TA790GXBE with bios that can unlock cores. (about 1 year old.)
and
Corsair 2GB DDR2 800MHz Gaming Series Memory. (purchased in March 2010)

and SunbeamTech CoreContact Freezer 120mm.
repeat :ashamed: :p

guys any indication of a reasonable price to both of these components would be great.

1. Asus P5Q Pro bought on 26/7/08

2. Transcend 2GB x 2 800 Mhz Ram with "P" Chips.

Also if anyone's interested do let me know so that i can start a Market thread.

Need to get rid of my old busted pc:
Compaq Case
Amd2400+(2ghz).
40gb Seagate Hardrive.
Liteon Dvd Combo that is still working perfectly after many years.
512mb Transcend Ram.(Bought In Early 2009)
Motherboard is dead.
iball lpe223 400 PSU.

1 local shop offered 500 Rs. Is that fair? Any chance this pc can be revived and given away to someone instead?

How much should I expect for a RMAed ipod Nano 8gb 4Gen ? No warranty left and no earphones.

Had rmaed it recently so its quite new, had to rma the old one due to some display issue. The original (non rmaed ipod) was gifted to me a year back. So its almost 1.1year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back