(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shravank30 said:
If it has the "Not for sale Sticker", you cant sell on this forum separately.
You have to sell it together with the item that you got it with.
It isn't bundled with any item. The person I got it from bought it from the company store at lower rates. That is why the sticker is there. I don't have a use for it so don't just want to throw it away :)

m-jeri said:
@tracerbullet...
well its hard no matter how u say it. unless u get a buyer looking for specifics. check the mushkin ones listed price for a comparable specs.
then price it lower. thats the best i can say to u.
Dude, the Intel X25-E SSDs are currently the best in the planet and miles ahead of the competition. I think any serious buyer would know their stuff, and my drive current costs 423 USD i.e. approximately 20k on amazon right now. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions all you guys.

tracerbullet said:
Dude, the Intel X25-E SSDs are currently the best in the planet and miles ahead of the competition. I think any serious buyer would know their stuff, and my drive current costs 423 USD i.e. approximately 20k on amazon right now. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions all you guys.
Nikhil, I hope you are aware that the SSDs with the Sandforce-1200 controller rivals the X25-E in terms of value. Although, I am sure there are peeps looking out for the fastest drive out there and wouldn't mind shelling out the premium. TBH, I cannot quote a price for the drive.

You are better off putting it on eBay - I am sure it should sell a lot faster. It has a 3 year international warranty as well. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sandy said:
I got my 8800GTS back and was thinking of selling it. How much can I sell it for?
Depends on the remaining warranty.

Cowon D2+ 16GB with no warranty exactly 1 year old ,in mint condition,just replaced with a brand new battery.How much can i expect ??

Have all the accessories and box .

Metalspree said:
Cowon D2+ 16GB with no warranty exactly 1 year old ,in mint condition,just replaced with a brand new battery.How much can i expect ??

Have all the accessories and box .
About ~6-6.5k INR? A new one retails for around 10k on eBay so it should retail for about 9.2~9.5k in the local outlets IINM.

I have an iphone 3G 8 GB version(Unlocked and Jailbroken with iOS 4.0) arnd 1.5 years old but in excellent condition... How much should i expect for the same?

pepps3484 said:
I have an iphone 3G 8 GB version(Unlocked and Jailbroken with iOS 4.0) arnd 1.5 years old but in excellent condition... How much should i expect for the same?

In the past few days lots of Iphones 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4 with various mem configurations have been put on sale or already sold

Just search those threads & you will get a true idea of what price to expect

pepps3484 said:
13k - 13.5k max

How much for

(1) A 4-5 days old black Nokia E63 bought from Nokia priority dealer for 9K?

Full retail box, with all accessories, 1GB card from Nokia, bill.

Used for 1-2 days at the most (mostly standby) and charged once when opened the package as battery level was low.

(2) Toshiba 250Gb SATA 5400rpm 2.5" HDD.

Came out of a Sony Vaio as it got upgraded to 500GB- so no warranty for oem drive.

Used sparingly.

Faraz said:
I have fastrack goggles model no: MA030 BK1
I bought them for Rs 2399 3 months ago.
They are in very good condition but i have lost the bill.
Can i sell them on TE ??
And if yes how much should i expect ??

Anyone ..??

BIKeINSTEIN said:
How much for

(1) A 4-5 days old black Nokia E63 bought from Nokia priority dealer for 9K?

Full retail box, with all accessories, 1GB card from Nokia, bill.

Used for 1-2 days at the most (mostly standby) and charged once when opened the package as battery level was low.

(2) Toshiba 250Gb SATA 5400rpm 2.5" HDD.

Came out of a Sony Vaio as it got upgraded to 500GB- so no warranty for oem drive.

Used sparingly.
1. ~8.5-8.7k?

2. Did you check if the drive has any warranty at all with the serial number? It may retail for about ~800-1k if it doesn't have any warranty at all.

Faraz said:
Anyone ..??
As per the existing rules of the TE Market, you cannot sell those goggles. But there have been numerous non-tech related stuff put for sale and sometimes the threads were locked and trashed. Try selling it through ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back