(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much for huawei e156g unlocked model? New one ebay is 2499/-(i bought for 3800/-),6months old and have 6 months warranty left

Spec :

d/l : 3.6mbps

microsd : 4gb

External Antenna support : yes

Diversity : yes

etcetc

I am expecting something approx 1900-2000(including shipping), right?

How much for a year old Altec lansing VS3251? Its out of warranty, I may have the bill but will need to search for it extensively

Bought for ~4.5k, its in good shape and 100% working

Link to the product: http://international.alteclansing.c..._detail&iproduct_id=vs3251#detail_navigate_id

And would I be able to sell my RE2 which does not have sound coming from one of the sides? It has a loose connection at the plug joint and can be repaired, say for a low price? - Bought from head-direct some ~1.5 years ago, but had to RMA it a year ago due to the same problem via Lynx-India

And How much for a Nuforce NE6, 2 months old in excellent condition? I have the bill but I threw the box. I also have a Fiio E5 headphone amplifier, bought form head-direct some 1.5 years ago, all the cable are there with me but no bill etc.

thunder.dragon said:
Nokia 5130 XM... 11Month Warranty left from Planet M... Official Nokia warranty is over as bought Aug'2009

Bought for 5900/- Planet M and current price around 4800/-

Scratches in the screen though no problem while the screen is ON... Battery backup is good as new.
All accessories are there but no BOX.
Comes with Earplug, Charger, 1GB MicrosD

How much to sell it for? :p
Anyone??...??

for how much can i sell a Gold plated DVI-D(Dual Link) to HDMI cable 4m long?, actually i recvd it as a freebie with 5770 hawk hence no idea with price...

plz help me with right pricing

FaH33m said:
How much for a Nokia N900 - abouth 4-6 months old .Good condition with all accessories - no box .No warranty.
Anyone ? Need to put it up in market section :p

Mephistopheles said:
How much for a year old Altec lansing VS3251? Its out of warranty, I may have the bill but will need to search for it extensively
Link to the product: Altec Lansing > Speakers for Computers > Premium Computer Speakers > VS3251
And would I be able to sell my RE2 which does not have sound coming from one of the sides? It has a loose connection at the plug joint and can be repaired, say for a low price? - Bought from head-direct some ~1.5 years ago, but had to RMA it a year ago due to the same problem via Lynx-India
And How much for a Nuforce NE6, 2 months old in excellent condition? I have the bill but I threw the box. I also have a Fiio E5 headphone amplifier, bought form head-direct some 1.5 years ago, all the cable are there with me but no bill etc.
Anyone who can help me here?

This is kinda weird.
My friend got duped for a Nokia N8, bought it at 14k, later he came home and checked it and saw that its a chinese Nokia N8, green color.
The phone looks exactly similar to N8, most of the features are also the same. Internal memory is 100MB. lol.
Now he is regretting that he bought this and is looking to sell it.
How much can this go for?
And would anybody on TE be interested?

^^

he bought a Chinese phone for N8 ?? that too for 14k. why not take it back if he was duped?.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hayabusa_ryu said:
how much for huawei e156g unlocked model? New one ebay is 2499/-(i bought for 3800/-),6months old and have 6 months warranty left
Spec :
d/l : 3.6mbps
microsd : 4gb
External Antenna support : yes
Diversity : yes
etcetc
I am expecting something approx 1900-2000(including shipping), right?
isnt new ones for 2250??. would u buy this 6 month old for 2k?. if so great. yea whichever model this is.

Mephistopheles said:
Link to the product: Altec Lansing > Speakers for Computers > Premium Computer Speakers > VS3251
AL VS3251 ... hmm 2~2.5 k, provided u get a buyer. If possible settle for the top offer. :S
E5.. 500~750 +/-shipping

thunder.dragon said:
Anyone??...??
3~3.5k +/- shipping. do consider highest offers.

Mine with 5 months warranty left and 2 GB card.. i sold it for 2500. :S. local though.

siril_k said:
for how much can i sell a Gold plated DVI-D(Dual Link) to HDMI cable 4m long?, actually i recvd it as a freebie with 5770 hawk hence no idea with price...

plz help me with right pricing
check ebay/GEB for idea. but settle for highest offer. hard to get buyers.

FaH33m said:
Anyone ? Need to put it up in market section :p
isnt new ones for ~24k ???.. how abt putting this around ~15k. then again lot of GREAT phones around that price. New, android, with full warranty and all..

soo....put up a expected price and settle for highest offer.

shravank30 said:
A same phone with no Box or warranty is on sale on Ebay for 15K with no buyers yet

eBay India: NOKIA N900 IN GOOD CONDITION (item 120631956119 end time 16-Oct-2010 23:38:49 IST)

You may like to price it slightly lower so that it goes

+1 :)..........

m-jeri said:
^^

he bought a Chinese phone for N8 ?? that too for 14k. why not take it back if he was duped?.
my friend was standing at some bus stop. Some guy came to him and showed him the piece. He got too excited and didnt check the phone properly at all. My friend gave the cash, and that seller went away, and my friend didnt take his contact no. also.
The phone looks exactly N8. Will post pics if you want.

^^

He bought a expensive phone from a guy selling at a bus stop/stand. :S....and he got excited not to check the phone enough and paid him 14k...... :S...

nothing to say mate.. really loss for words.

How could he buy something like that on a busstop .Did he give a bill also . you will have hardtime selling it . it best to look for him ,start from same bus stop .look for him on railway stations too

at least his friend should have thought that the phone might be stolen one . When i bought a phone from Gaffar market i clicked pics of the salesman and photoid of the person who sold it to him

Well if he did that he deserves to be conned....there are only two types of things sold in the way you mention, either fake stuff or stolen stuff...obviously he did not think it was fake, or he would not have bought it, so he would have thought that this is stolen stuff and I am getting to buy it.....so serves him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back