(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got two spare operating system lying around.

one win xp home and one win vista home basic.

i have one local friend who needs OS what should i quote him.

both are OEM versions, i will let him activate first and then collect the payment.

should 1.5k for win xp and 2k for win vista be okay.

TIA

none are laptop branded ones, i had purchased them with assembled system only.

so activation will require just a small request to executive on phone at MS :p.

still trying to get some money back so that i can build a new system.

i have a HTC P3350 which is more than a year old but in excellent condition and great battery life

how much can in expect for it ?

DarkNight said:
Approximately how much would you pay for the following setup -

i920 D0
Rampage II Extreme
OCZ PC3 12800 RAM - 7-7-7

Non Indian warranty but valid for another 2.5 years. Components run at stock and not OCd.

About 30% off the current market price for these items. The mobo will sell fast for sure.

Shripad said:
What to sell off my PS3 slim.

What do you guys think is decent price for PS3 Slim with Uncharted 2 and MW2 bundle?
Its US purchase 2 months old.
Is 15k + shipping good enough?

With indian warranty and under a month old i think... one is for 15k + shipping. dont remember if it got games. but think not.

The no warranty thing will make the price go lower. but with 2 games 15k shipped is a good price.

RanjithMN said:
tnx but shops here are only offering 2.5k max?:(:huh:

Ps2... shops will only offer 2.4k.. and when they sell it they will sell it for 4k.
try selling it at 4k in market. it will go in no time. hopefully

Dex@ter said:
i have a HTC P3350 which is more than a year old but in excellent condition and great battery life

how much can in expect for it ?

Windows phone..do have a low resale value, high depreciation. no idea why. but someone in market section is looking for one. PM him...

RedBull said:
PS3 bought around jan 2008 from UAE...PAL 60GB. Very rarely gamed on(maybe max 50 hours) with one Sixaxis controller and the other things that come with the console bundle.

Still looking to sell this?

4870 Sapphire Toxic Vapor edition 512 MB.....KMD warranty, about 1.5 years old. How much do u think it should go for?

About 6~6.5k? I think a new 512MB retails for about 7.5k odd. Btw Sapphire honors International warranty so that isn't a downer.

mav2000 said:
4870 Sapphire Toxic Vapor edition 512 MB.....KMD warranty, about 1.5 years old. How much do u think it should go for?

Anywhere between 5k to 6k + or - shipping will be a very apt price.

If lucky u might get upto 6k.. as its a sapphire and all.

Think saw one last for abt 7k or something i guess...

I want to sell my iPod Nano 3G 4GB which I bought an yer ago, it is in 100% working condition, a few scratches here and there, how much should I ask for it?

I've got a pair of professional IEMs - The Sennheiser IE8. I've only used one pair of ear tips, all the others are untouched. The earphones are about 10 months old. How much could they fetch me?

tracerbullet said:
I've got a pair of professional IEMs - The Sennheiser IE8. I've only used one pair of ear tips, all the others are untouched. The earphones are about 10 months old. How much could they fetch me?

IEM's :(.... 10 months old.. really low price. Do a 30 to 40% off current market price. Its one of them high priced ones r8?

G@d of w@r said:
How much FiiO E5 will fetch me? used it only once for 5 mins.. i bought it for 1.1k directly from their website

For 900 shipped. they will fly off from you.

maybe even 1000 shipped.

how much for these items?

C2D E4300

Abit IP-35E

3 x 1GB Axeram DDR2800

EVGA 8800 Ultra w/hr03

XFX 7900GS

XFX 7600GS

imoen said:
how much for these items?

C2D E4300
Abit IP-35E
3 x 1GB Axeram DDR2800
EVGA 8800 Ultra w/hr03
XFX 7900GS
XFX 7600GS

The Ram and the ECGA 8800 will be a fast sale i think. 1GB Ram can get u 800 bucks maybe. or dunno if its more or less. check TP for the prices.
The card will go for 3.5k to 4k shipped.

C2D and IP 35E... u can check the TP for this. A IP35E is for sale and some are looking for C2D proccy... Price no idea.

The other cards.. maybe 1.5k to 2k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back