(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

how much can i sell a 512 mb 8600 gt xfx edition for proper wrking condition and not under warranty

I've a old pc...
-Intel celeron D
-1 Gb ram
-64 mb inbuilt graphics
-hdd 80 Gb( but its not in workin condition and thus the comp is also not in working condition and windows shud be reinstalled)
-samsung dvd r/w
- 17" old dell monitor(not the lcd, the old fat type)
-keyborad, mouse , normal speakers
- ups(10 mins back up)

How much can i sell this for?? And if any1 willing to buy in BANGALORE den pls lemme know...

P.s : I've a thread called "Pc buying advice !!" and its dead witout any replies... Pls rply der too... Thank yu :)

Looking to sell my Nokia E 72 (got all accessories, no box , no bill). Have used it for 6-7 months and in proper working condition. No scratches...refer pic

pic1kn.jpg

What should I expect for the following :)

rockyman said:
Looking to sell my Nokia E 72 (got all accessories, no box , no bill). Have used it for 6-7 months and in proper working condition. No scratches...refer pic

I am thinking around 8-9k would be a descent price.

How much 2-3 years old Creative Inspire 4.1 4100 ? It is in perfect working condition. No bill,no warranty and no box......

Punker said:
How much 2-3 years old Creative Inspire 4.1 4100 ? It is in perfect working condition. No bill,no warranty and no box......
~1000 bucks.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rockyman said:

pic1kn.jpg

Check mutants reply

How much can a 1.5yrs old Seagate FreeAgent Desk 3.5" 1TB drive (with 3.5yrs warranty left) be worth in seconds sale ?

how much to expect for a pair of 1 gb seal pack transcend ddr 400 rams? Also, does transcend hv REAL lifetime warranty? (real in the sense lifetime = lifetime :) )

Afaik they only offered three years warranty. Not sure tho. In any case you can expect around 1.2-1.4k for both sticks

Hi,

Also, does transcend hv REAL lifetime warranty? (real in the sense lifetime = lifetime )

The Answer is Yes it is actually a Lifetime,its very clearly mentioned on the warranty leaflet that comes with the Ram and it is honored !! I have RMA'ed a 5year old Ram belonging to my friend and I had no issues at all !! So it is lifetime PERIOD.

Afaik they only offered three years warranty. Not sure tho.

You are obviously Wrong,Like I've mentioned I have done it hence I know.

Regards.

hey guys i have a brand new 320 gb seagate freeagent go hard external harddisk , it comes with 5 year warranty , bill is for nov 2010 , what could be the price i should get for this

Hey guys. What can I get for a Nokia 5800 XM? Have the box and the 8GB MsD card, the headphones(the nokia headphones), data cable etc. Its just about a year old (bought last Jan) and its in good condition.

How much can I expect for Cowon j3 8gb (Bill date 2nd June 2010) with cable and earphones?

Thinking of putting in another forum as I am trusted member there(here I am noob so may be FS not allowed).

m47r1m said:
Hey guys. What can I get for a Nokia 5800 XM? Have the box and the 8GB MsD card, the headphones(the nokia headphones), data cable etc. Its just about a year old (bought last Jan) and its in good condition.

Not more than 4.5K.

I hope in couple of months mobile market will have more choice in sub 7K Android devices.

how much for 2 - 2.5years old Nokia N81 (2GB) ? Back plastic cover of phone is loose,have some scratches on screen and numpad and right hand side key is very sensitive......no warranty left but have all original accessories of phone with box and bill and in perfectly working condition.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back