(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hve a MSI netbook u100, purchased few yrs back, planning to sell it.
How much i can sell this?

how much to sell a samsung galaxy I5801 with 1 month warranty left!!

in really good condition.

let know as its on an urgent basis!!

How much can i get for a Box sealed 16GB Wi-Fi iPad 2 Black.... with bill and warranty... bought it as gift for sis today, but she wants a netbook instead.. so selling it...

The shop fellow is ready to exchange it for a Samsung Galaxy TAB 7-inch..... so if sm1 wants that.. can make that one also availaable..... again.. how much would i get for that.. ?

i have a few things for sale

1.Motorola Cable modem- 4 years old sparingly used

2. Iball ADSL modem - 2 years old
3. Iball ADSL modem -3 years old
4. Motorola 56kbps modem with TAFFO USB to serial adaptor
thanks in advance

1) Intel P4 Processor - 2.66 Ghz

2) Kingston 1GB DDR 1 RAM (1.5 yrs warranty remaining)

3) Heat Sink+Fan

4) Compatible Gigabyte Motherboard (southbridge needs lil fan for cooling. Else system shuts off)

How much for a Samsung SyncMaster 732NW 17" TFT LCD Monitor? Working perfectly. In warranty for another 7-8 months.

TIA. :)

This is more of an 'Indirect' How much can I sell this for thread: I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 that I intend to sell away. It's not really getting any responses(here in the USA) and I have a guy who is ready to trade his iPhone 4 32GB(Currently Locked to ATT) for the S2. Given the fact that I am just looking to sell the phone(regardless of which one I end up with), should I trade my S2 for the iPhone 4 for a better chance of a resale?

My apologies if this post doesn't fit here. Mods can remove it if they find the need to do so.

iphone4 only? Don't trade unless he's giving iphone4 + cash for the S2.

I would say just wait a little, someone is bound to buy the S2. List it on ebay. Are you on xda-dev forums?

What can I expect for the following:

1. UMAX Astra 4100 Flat-Bed Scanner. Purchased 3/6/2006. Scratchless, almost new condition, works flawlessly. Used it very rarely to scan some personal documents. Have all bundled accessories and software CDs. Lowest priced flatbed scanner on Flipkart is the Cannon Lide @ 3438.

2. HP Laserjet 1010 Printer. Bought 27/10/2004. Currently installed in my Home Office. Less used and Works flawlessly, has never required and does not need any service. Have all bundled accessories and software CDs. Will throw in an extra empty toner cartridge which can be refilled and used. The exiting toner cartridge is new, just got it refilled once. The closest one is the HP Laserjet 1020, basically the same printer with a plastic tray cover. Prices @6180 on Flipkart.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it.

Yeah I didn't go for it. Now I have the option of trading it for an iPhone 4S White((16GB). Drawback is that it will be locked. Not sure what to do.

viralbug said:
iphone4 only? Don't trade unless he's giving iphone4 + cash for the S2.

I would say just wait a little, someone is bound to buy the S2. List it on ebay. Are you on xda-dev forums?

I have a non-working Seagate 250GB Internal Sata HDD with Warranty upto 14th August, 2014.

Lazy to go for RMA, had bought a new 500GB.

Is it sellable ? If so, how much should I quote ?

Samsung Wave 8500 for sale. It's Oct 2010 model. What can I expect for this? Only thing is that the phone once slipped out of my hand and tiny scratches on the volume side of it. And got the servicing done 2 weeks back, before the warranty period was over.

mgdelhi said:
I have a non-working Seagate 250GB Internal Sata HDD with Warranty upto 14th August, 2014.

Lazy to go for RMA, had bought a new 500GB.

Is it sellable ? If so, how much should I quote ?

You should RMA it and might get 500GB in return. :p and sell now HDD prices are shooting up like helll!!

:p

creative420 said:
Samsung Wave 8500 for sale. It's Oct 2010 model. What can I expect for this? Only thing is that the phone once slipped out of my hand and tiny scratches on the volume side of it. And got the servicing done 2 weeks back, before the warranty period was over.

What do you guys suggest for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back