(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iPad2 16GB WiFi. Fresh install of iOS 5.0.1 firmware. Mild usage only and physically perfect and with original packaging. Around 1 month warranty still remaining. Any idea how much I can get for it ??

MHG said:
I have an iPad2 16GB WiFi. Fresh install of iOS 5.0.1 firmware. Mild usage only and physically perfect and with original packaging. Around 1 month warranty still remaining. Any idea how much I can get for it ??

Expect around 20k for it...

Brand New Unlocked AT&T BB Bold 9900. Box opened only to unlock the phone.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

MHG said:
mutant said:
Expect around 20k for it...
MHG said:
Crap, that low ? :huh:
vantheman5211 said:
you will easily get 23 to 24 k.

But try to get rid of it ASAP. With iPad 3 on the horizon, iPad 2 prices should fall.

Galaxy S2 I9100, with all accessories only 2-3 weeks old,with bill etc and also include casemate worth 1.3k, what should I quote?

Thanks.

3 year old Nokia 3110 classic with original accessories (headset + charger+ 512mb nokia original micro SD card) and a brand new battery that i bought 4 months ago.it's in perfect working condition but has got discoloured. how much can i get for it?

Following is the config I had got 3.5 years back and I am looking to sell off the CPU, MoBo, RAM and GPU.
http://www.techenclave.com/pc-perip...ps-on-lamington-road-114734-2.html#post863439

It still suffices my requirements as I have cut down on gaming, but I would like to go for a minor upgrade anyway to move along with the times. So the state of affairs is as follows:

CPU
Intel C2D e7200 - Has not given a problem till date, been running it at 2.9 - 3 GHz since day 1.

MoBo
ABit IP35E -Seems to have aged the worst, lost the function of 2 DIMM slots and the CPU, SYS fan pins. As a result, the RAM can't be banked and the AUX pins have to be used for the CPU cooler.

RAM
GSKill 2x1GB DDR2 800 (5-5-5-15) as in here
Running flawlessly at around 940 - 950 MHz

GPU
Palit Nvidia 9600GT 512MB - Rarely overclocked as I didn't need to for the games I did play, just pushed it a bit when I played Crysis 2

So, I am looking for a fair price for these components which will enable me to upgrade to something that is more with the times.

friends, i have an old sturdy printer HP Laserjet 6L which is a well known model. want to sell it. Known issues: initially 5-6 black pages comes out before perfect copies start coming out. since my usage is hardly a few pages a month, i am planning to sell it. how much can i expect for this?

I have a Nokia 5730 XM for sale. More than a year old. No more warranty. How much can I sell this for? (Along with 1 GB SD card maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back