(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC desire HD - 2 years, rooted, ICS with box. The 'h' from the the htc in the back is missing and a small scratch. How much can I expect? Reliance digital offered me 3K o_O

HTC desire HD - 2 years, rooted, ICS with box. The 'h' from the the htc in the back is missing and a small scratch. How much can I expect? Reliance digital offered me 3K o_O

You can get 6k from locally easy...
Sell one who like big device...[DOUBLEPOST=1368245857][/DOUBLEPOST]wanted to sell below item...

sapphire HD 6790.. purchase date..14/1/2012 warranty till 14/1/2015 in good condition....

XFX AMD HD7750 Double Dissipation Edition...purchase date..15th June 2012, don't know how much XFX provide warranty,in good condition....

Corsair TX 750 watt PSU... it carry 5 year warranty in good condition....you can easily RMA by going to kaizen service center,they dont ask for BILL so you can get new PSU with in week..

how much can I expect for PS3 120GB(CECH-2008A) bought on august 2010 + 2 wireless dualshock3 sixaxis controllers + playstation eye camera + 2 move controllers?

The console is on 3.55 cfw.

How much can I expect for SoundMagic E10, which I got yesterday? ( Actually bought two, one for me and one for my friend. He have ordered HEADPHONES now :mad: ) . I have bill and all everything. Even the pouch which have lots of earphones tips is still unopened.

How much can I expect for SoundMagic E10, which I got yesterday? ( Actually bought two, one for me and one for my friend. He have ordered HEADPHONES now :mad: ) . I have bill and all everything. Even the pouch which have lots of earphones tips is still unopened.
for how much did you buy?

I think it will be old by the time I will get trophy points :( . Before that I can't post this in trade section.
I should also try in OLX :D

How much for DELL XCD 35 / ZTE BLADE with 512mb ram - over 1yr old in excellent condition rooted running 4.1.2 samsung touchwiz with 8gb microsd...??

Please suggest the price for one day old SoundMagic E10 earphone ( red-black ) .

Homeshop18 selling it @ 1950 /-
Infibeam @ 1870/-
Flipkart : OOS

Please suggest friends.

Need to sell following components. Please let me know the ideal price for the below.

Logitech 5.1 speakers (X-540)
Corsair VX 450 power supply
MSI Radeon 4850 HD 512 MB graphics card
WD TV HD Live media player
TV Tuner generic (in warranty)

All the above items are in perfectly working condition and comes with latest updates.

I have screen damaged dell xcd 35, everything else is fine only screen and digitizer is broken coz i dropped it. i have all the accessories.
im looking to sell it as it is. can u suggest me a price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back