(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
new HDD is for 9k , my book essentials is of 3 years warranyt, not 2. I have checked the warranty in wd's site too. says 3 years :)

Try 7.5- 8k. Good luck.

Turns out that a lot more stuff has to go. Can you helpful people provide some estimates for the following:

ASUS 24x 24B5ST DVD Burner(few months old)
AMD Athlon X2 7750 BE (2009)
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP(2009)
Microsoft LifeCam Vx3000(2009)
Belkin Wireless Router N150(2010)

All with original packaging and papers

Procy - 1500
Router - 600

You will easily Get it for 11k. 300 Doesn't matter. local mobile phone shop near my place quoted 11.1k few days back.

Even possible at 10.7k http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/samsung-galaxy-s-duos-msp1981

Actually not at all. Try now ( only on local shops ), samsung ( and probably others will follow ) company has specifically ordered local shops and their distributor to sale an item in the same price as everyone. If any shops ( dealers ) don't follow this, they will not be authorized dealers anymore. So if S duos is for 11.3k , it will be for 11.3k ( atleast in J&K ). The only good thing that seller did to me was giving me a free screen guard for free but that's it. No other local shops were even giving me that. Trust me, I tried to bargain from like 7 shops around and none gave me anything. Even contacted the distributor ( my dad knew him ) , and no discount whatsoever.

and well, if I am gonna get it for just less than 200-300 rs online, I better take the local shops deal. as for online is for waiting for 5-6 days. don't u think?

Actually not at all. Try now ( only on local shops ), samsung ( and probably others will follow ) company has specifically ordered local shops and their distributor to sale an item in the same price as everyone. If any shops ( dealers ) don't follow this, they will not be authorized dealers anymore

I can assure you. It Depends on the Shop person. Some want to sell it at company's suggested price and some people like me will less sell than it to grow their customer base.
If this Guy can sell it for 10.5k( includes Ebay fee+shipping cost) then even local shop waala can offer it for 10.7k

Depends up on how you talk to them. I cannot do anything if people are that dumb.

I can assure you. It Depends on the Shop person. Some want to sell it at company's suggested price and some people like me will less sell than it to grow their customer base.
If this Guy can sell it for 10.5k( includes Ebay fee+shipping cost) then even local shop waala can offer it for 10.7k
Depends up on how you talk to them. I cannot do anything if people are that dumb.

As I said earlier, my dad was a friend of the distributor here, my brother bought mega 5.8 here a month back for 22.5k from the distributor where as some local shops were giving it for 22.9 or 23.1 or 23.2 that time, but now every one including distributor gives for a same price.

Or may be that guy who is selling it for 10.5k has old stock or something other trick. as I said in my last phone, I did visit many shops and upon looking on box's details, most of them were apr,13 manufactured, but mine is july,13. Actually not even apr,13 local shops waale were giving any less than 11.3k

I have the following items which i plan to sell and would like to know how much can i expect?

Item No. 1) Home-theatre setup
AV Receiver: Marantz SR-4500 (non-HDMI) / Golden color finish / bought in 2006 (details can be found out from: http://us.marantz.com/US/Products/P...Catid=AVSeparates&SubCatId=0&ProductId=SR4500)
Floor standing speakers: Sonodyne Sonus 2605 / bought in 2006
Centre channel speaker: some local brand but decent sound / bought in 2008
Surround speakers: Polk Audio - Fxi A4 (Bipole/Dipole) / bought in 2010

Condition of all the above said items is good. from the time of ownership till today i have used them around 30%.

Item No. 2) Nikon D-40 Dslr Camera + Sigma 18-200 mm HSM OS lens
The camera was bought as a kit in 2007. I sold the kit lens and got the 18-200 mm.
Shutter count is around 8k and works perfectly with out any glitch. Never repaired.
The lens was bought in 2009 and has a UV filter attached.

how much can i get for an athlon 2 x3 440 that unlocks to a stable quad core.. 2 years old.
asus aboard am3 socket with the above processor

How much for a 17 inch HP monitor in 9/10 condition.
Bought in 2006
Model name: HPvs17x

And is it possible to get a used full HD monitor 22" in 5000?

Dunno about the 17 incher, but for 5.5K, if you are from mumbai, there is a chap with a 22" FHD LCD for sale.

M from Delhi
I first need to sell my current monitor to get another.
And I have seen a brand new Asus 22" Full HD monitor for 6600 excluding shipping. Guess, It would cost about 72oo shipped to me.

How much I can expect for
1. TWO CORSAIR VENGEANCE 4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM ( 2*4 GB )
bought in July 2012
( I bought as individual sticks but running in DUAL Channel )

2. OCZ VERTEX 4 128 GB SSD
bought in Dec 12

How much would I get for my Barnes & Noble Nook Color? It's 16 gig with a class 10 8 gig transcend micro SD card running on dual OS. It's got CM10 on the SD card and IcecreamSandwitch on the STock player. Bought in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back