(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting 8k for samsung galaxy nexus 16 gb buyback with new nexus 5 ...is it reasonable ???

Is condition of your device hampered too much ? 8K is less for Galaxy Nexus. Try to push for 10K around at-least. Anything above that would be bonus. If including any branded/good accessories & condition is ultra good you can ask for 11K.

Is condition of your device hampered too much ? 8K is less for Galaxy Nexus. Try to push for 10K around at-least. Anything above that would be bonus. If including any branded/good accessories & condition is ultra good you can ask for 11K.

condition of mobile is very good , will try to sell it here on TE.

how much for Samsung galaxy S I9000, more than 2yrs old, chrome plating has gone and needs bezel replacement, apart from that general usage wear and tear. Screen is in touchwood condition and no issues with phone. Extra battery, original charger available.
bump...+
how much I can expect for i7 2600k+Asus maximus iv gene-z with 21months warranty remaining all accessories and box available.
corsair vx550 with 19months of warranty available.

bump...+
how much I can expect for i7 2600k+Asus maximus iv gene-z with 21months warranty remaining all accessories and box available.
corsair vx550 with 19months of warranty available.

if it helps, i saw a WTB thread for i7 2600k today over here or on [E].

How can I sell my reliance HD stb ? Its up for renewal this month end. And I have been using for last 2 years, feel like changing

how much for 15 days old Blackberry Z10....

- Date of purchase: 9th nov 2013

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Malaysia

- Warranty remaining: warranty applicable in Malaysia afaik... so buyer has to send it to the service centre

- Condition: working condition 10/10, cosmetic condition 10/10

Waiting for the FS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back