(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dell u2711. out of warranty. works perfectly fine. slight backlight bleeding around the top right corner. with box and almost all accessories (except the dp cable)

location is mumbai. how much do u guys think i can fetch for it?

So its that time of the year. I am coming home in April for around 3 weeks for vacation. Need to remove the clutter of umpteen things i haven't used in couple of years or most probably never going to use. What a colossal waste of money. :(. Whats the price I can expect for these items??

None has any warranty other than the 3 day testing warranty I will give.

Galaxy Nexus S With Original extra capacity FC Supported battery with OtterBox defender case - Mint Condition - Around 2 years plus Old + USB Charging cable + I may have the original battery that came with it.

Galaxy Grand 2 + USB cable + el cheapo case - Very Good condition - Bought when it was released.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 bag - Around 2 plus years old - Extremely Good condition - I lugged it aorund for many international trips - still the bag is solid. Love the qlty. however I am changing my carry on to a trolley when I am in india next time, as I tend to carry more stuff and it just feels like a tonne when you put it on after a trip.

Optoma GT720 Projector - Bought like 1 year back from hifivision.com Never even used for more than 1 movie.

The epic Z5500D speaker set - 4 years plus old. Will be dusty - Has the LCD backlight flicker issue. It may or may not come back now.

Edifier R600USB More than 1.5 years old

CM NotePal X-Lite More than 1.5 years old

Logitech G930 More than 1 year old. Mint Condition. And Perhaps the AT M50 too. with coiled cable I think. But I kinda love these both. Soo.. dunno if I will ever actually sell em or not.

AOC i2353PH LCD More than 2 years old. for sure dusty

Consoles: PS3 80GB fat Atleast 2.5 years old. Modded with some CFW. I use just the PS3 MS
XBOX 360 Arcade & XBOX 360 S. Both or one of em may or may not be modded.

Logitech MOMO Wheel. Atleast 2.5 years old. Got the box too. Bought from one forum member here.

Rokinon 8mm FishEye. I never use this lens. Not going to either. Mint Condition.

Sony DCR-DVD608 With a pile of DVD-R's.

Last edited:
How much can I expect for Canon 55-250mm kit lens that came along with EOS 600D. It's just few days old and I have the purchase invoice (authorized canon dealer) ?

How much to expect for a very good condition, iPhone 3GS (with the gel cover) 8GB. Only phone no original charger or cable available.

How much should I expect for a Dec-13 bought Intel i7 3770K + ASRock Z77 Extreme 3 Combo? Have original Invoice, ~2 years warranty remaining.

2 year old pantech burst with tpu case , 2x xtremeguard screen protectors , extra brand new battery , running ICS , no custom ROM installed ever . 3k ? the new battery alone costs 700 +

Last edited:
FUjifilm HS20EXR in mint condition with 4 X 2100 mAH rechargeable batteries Envie. How much?[DOUBLEPOST=1420720583][/DOUBLEPOST]HS28EXR, correction.

Not sure if a CRT TV would fit this thread. However, how much I can expect for a 6 year old Sony Wega 29" TV (with replacement remote)?

How much to expect for a iPhone 4 16GB ?
I don't have box but have original charger and a 3rd party good quality cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back