(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
90k would be sweet spot I guess, if you can get a buyer.

A new Aeron Task Chair is selling at 85k-ish thanks to a 10% off on the site. This may help the OP price his sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-152347_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-152347_Chrome.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 166
Lol! I wonder why OP selling it and why he bought such a costly stuff.
For 90k anyone will prefer build a gaming machine around..

Lol! I wonder why OP selling it and why he bought such a costly stuff.
For 90k anyone will prefer build a gaming machine around..

And 90k won't even get the highest end GPU around, so uhh...every segment has a high end and the Aeron is the RTX Titan SLI of its segment.

And 90k won't even get the highest end GPU around, so uhh...every segment has a high end and the Aeron is the RTX Titan SLI of its segment.
I spoke about a good gaming rig in 90k and that is sufficient for any common Indian household & not referring to ambanis, birlas here.
Not every wants to get a GPU worth lacs. If thats the case then even investing 10lacs in a gaming rig seems unsatisfying and unworthy.....wasted investment!

Last edited:
A new Aeron Task Chair is selling at 85k-ish thanks to a 10% off on the site. This may help the OP price his sale.
Next time post the link, which actually helps, rather than screenshot. And usual price is over 100k, so I suggested accordingly. And it is expected, if someone really want to buy they'll research further and bargain with seller. Can't suggest price on the basis of some site giving sudden price for certain amount of time.

Next time post the link, which actually helps, rather than screenshot. And usual price is over 100k, so I suggested accordingly. And it is expected, if someone really want to buy they'll research further and bargain with seller. Can't suggest price on the basis of some site giving sudden price for certain amount of time.

Dude, I literally went to checkout, added a coupon code, and then took a screenshot and then attached it to a message. That takes a lot more time than simply putting a link.
A link that comes up as soon as you Google the words "Herman Miller Aeron India".
Here's the link for your perusal. :)

Dude, I literally went to checkout, added a coupon code, and then took a screenshot and then attached it to a message. That takes a lot more time than simply putting a link.
A link that comes up as soon as you Google the words "Herman Miller Aeron India".
Here's the link for your perusal. :)

Did you also check that you can configure it, which dramatically changes the price according to configuration?! But if you check in Amazon, Flipkart etc. it's around 100k.

How much for this setup ?

i5 6600k
MSI Z170 Gaming Pro
16GB Corsair 2666MHz kit
960GB AData SU650 SSD
Corsair TX650 PSU - warranty till 26-01-2021
NZXT S340 White Cabinet
Zotac GTX1070 AMP Edition - warranty till 10-05-2022
Deepcool 120mm AIO Cooler
Crossover 27" QHD IPS monitor

Last edited:
What's a fair price of a CoolerMaster MWE 750 Gold PSU that is dead but still has ~4 years warranty left so buyer can get it RMA'ed for a new piece?
And what about CM HAF922 Cabinet that is ~10 years old?

What's a fair price of a CoolerMaster MWE 750 Gold PSU that is dead but still has ~4 years warranty left so buyer can get it RMA'ed for a new piece?
And what about CM HAF922 Cabinet that is ~10 years old?
New under 6k ..so 4k is good price [emoji106] .

Hi All,

I am a new member for this site and forum.

I am in Idea of upgrading my PC graphics and for that, I am in thought of selling my current one.

I just want to know how much I can get for my Graphics Card.

Geforce GTX 960 4GB OC Edition
Out of Warranty Period
Working Perfectly Fine
Not even Over Clocked Once.

What can I sell a Playstation VR kit + 2 * PS Move sticks for? I can't find any pricing in India, and these were purchased in the UK in 2018.

Hi All,

I am a new member for this site and forum.

I am in Idea of upgrading my PC graphics and for that, I am in thought of selling my current one.

I just want to know how much I can get for my Graphics Card.

Geforce GTX 960 4GB OC Edition
Out of Warranty Period
Working Perfectly Fine
Not even Over Clocked Once.
3.5k to 4k

Sony SA-D10 4.1 speakers. Got those in 2014 but they have only been used less than 5 times since then. Looking to sell these and upgrade to 5.1 setup.

How much can I sell these for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back