Status
Not open for further replies.
r5 3500
a320m
rx570
generic 8gbram
120gb ssd, 500gb hdd
antec 200tg cabinet

available @30k. my gut says to go for it. should i not ?

r5 3500 - sold mine for 9k
a320m - say 5k not sure
rx570 - should be 10~11k easily
generic 8gbram - 2k
120gb ssd, 500gb hdd ~ 2k
antec 200tg cabinet

So I think this is a decent deal mainly because of GPU.

Seems like there is new machine which can replace GPU's in mining Ethereum. Also a concept called proof of stake likely going to be implemented at the year end which reduces the prices of mining drastically! Saw in reddit- hope this happens.

Seems like there is new machine which can replace GPU's in mining Ethereum. Also a concept called proof of stake likely going to be implemented at the year end which reduces the prices of mining drastically! Saw in reddit- hope this happens.
Some changes by July I think, which would really hit Eth mining, but if prices continue to go up, it would still be profitable.

If bitmain's claim is achieved then everybody will take loan and by those 3gh/s ASIC's equivalent to 32 3080's.. imagine if you have 5 of them. Imagine how much you can earn... Imagine how much bitmain is already mining.

import kaise hoga, if I recall bitmain is China based and we all know how the happy go lucky relations our country enjoys with them.

Also they will be facing heat of chip shortage too.
Via Singapore or use shopandship. Ppobox had some arrangement in china too.

import kaise hoga, if I recall bitmain is China based and we all know how the happy go lucky relations our country enjoys with them.

Also they will be facing heat of chip shortage too.
Ethererum is expected to roll out their proof of stake system around November. I'm not sure how long it would take for them to transition but Ethererum mining would be obsolete by then. Unless miners find another coin to mine.

So only invest in a machine if you're absolutely sure you can get your money back plus make some significant profit before that.

Ethererum is expected to roll out their proof of stake system around November. I'm not sure how long it would take for them to transition but Ethererum mining would be obsolete by then. Unless miners find another coin to mine.

So only invest in a machine if you're absolutely sure you can get your money back plus make some significant profit before that.
now the scene is ek coin se dusre coin no flying ****s given ,the existing miners who have made profit might invest some of the easily mineable coin and try to raise it by investing and get the hype and all the story would begin . now Chinese have gone bonkers over chia storage based proof of concept .Now global datacenters would be affected .I am really sure USA is unto something.

How much can i sell this for?
- i5 6500 (stock cooler) + Asus h170 pro gaming + 2 * 8gb ddr4 2133Mhz HyperX Fury Ram
- Purchased in Bangalore
- No Warranty
- Good condition , no problems at all , working properly
- Logitech G930 wireless headset with 7.1 surround sound , no box or bills
- No Warranty
- 8/10 condition for headset , just the cushion leather is a bit worn out other than that its completely fine , was barely used
- Usb reciever was broken , one of the usb pins came off , however it has been soldered and fixed and it works perfectly normal , but the plastic is chipped off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back