(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously dude!! I paid 37k with one controller for it less than a year ago... controller mrp about 5k. pro Is not in stock anywhere, you can only buy a slim... Even a mobile phone doesnt depreciates that much.
I don't know man. I went to check its price history and that's what I saw. Price it however you feel is fair to you.

Seriously dude!! I paid 37k with one controller for it less than a year ago... controller mrp about 5k. pro Is not in stock anywhere, you can only buy a slim... Even a mobile phone doesnt depreciates that much.

Its not in stock because Sony has stopped manufacturing most models of the PS4 (incl the Pro AFAIK). So once vendors run out of old stock, they arent restocking. Price depreciated cause its original price was in touching distance of a PS5. It is a last gen console, has been for a while now. 20-22 is pretty fair.

I find it hilarious how someone asks for a price estimate, a helping forum member replies with a fair estimate, and they get yelled at for "quoting too low".

Dude, they are not asking you to sell at that price, they're giving you information which you asked for. This thread is for helping people price their used tech, not for bidding or making a quick buck. And this is a forum full of tech savvy geeks, we will not buy stuff at random prices like OLX/Facebook etc. What you get here is trust, and community. Not a quick buck.

If you feel a price estimate in this thread is too low, it means a) you don't know enough about the value of that piece of tech today, or b) you want to make a quick buck - someone actually said "no way am I selling this at a loss", it's tech FFS it loses value the moment it reaches your hands. :/

Sorry for the rant.
But I see a lot of you folks helping people sell their tech here, and it's frustrating to see others lash out at you for free advice.

#pricecheck
3070 FE
Ryzen 5600x
Msi B550 wifi motar
Gskill 8x2(cl16)
Dark rock pro 4
CM NR 600 cabinet with 5 CM SF fans
Corsair RM 750x
Zowie xl2546
Razer Viper Ultimate
G Pro x Headset
Hyperx Haste
Hyperx fury SE XL
Gigantus V2
5600x : 20 - 21k
Dark Rock pro 4 : 4.5 - 5k
RM 750x : 7k
Razer Viper Ultimate : 8 - 8.5k

Assuming you have warranty on everything.

I'd suggest you to keep your 3070 unless you have another card with you. Not going to bother even guessing its used price.

How much i could get for an iPhone 7 32gb (2017 bought) in fairly decent condition with a replaced battery and charging jack from an unauthorised vendor?

Battery health at 100%

TIA

Its not in stock because Sony has stopped manufacturing most models of the PS4 (incl the Pro AFAIK). So once vendors run out of old stock, they arent restocking. Price depreciated cause its original price was in touching distance of a PS5. It is a last gen console, has been for a while now. 20-22 is pretty fair.
True. Xbox one X is being sold for under 20k now. I have seen PS4 Pro selling for 22k or 20k on ivgforums.

how much can I expect for Core i5 7500 with stock fan (box available) but out of warranty now
5k if you're lucky and someone desperately wants to upgrade from an i3 to i5 on Skylake/Kaby Laky motherboard.
3k-4k is more realistic given how CPU prices (and performance relative to it) are rn.

5k if you're lucky and someone desperately wants to upgrade from an i3 to i5 on Skylake/Kaby Laky motherboard.
3k-4k is more realistic given how CPU prices (and performance relative to it) are rn.
4th gen i5 processors sell for 4 to 4.5k bro. i5 7500 would easily fetch around 6k since it uses DDR4 [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back